Apply To CBA
For prospective 7th and 9th graders enrolling in the fall:
- Take either entrance exam (1st or 3rd Saturday of November)
- Submit completed Parent/Guardian and Student applications
- Submit academic records of the prospective student from the
current school year and last year. Also, please include any standardized test scores (not including entrance exam) and/or New York State test scores
- All application paperwork, report cards and test scores must be submitted by December 4, 2015. Entrance exam scores are sent directly to CBA from the testing company. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed for consideration.
For prospective 8th and 10th graders enrolling in the fall:
- Follow the same procedures and dates as above. However, there is no entrance exam required for these applicants. A very limited number of spaces may be open for these candidates.
- All letters of decision will be mailed no later than January 7, 2016. Please be advised that students cannot shadow and families cannot apply for financial aid/scholarship monies until students are accepted for admission.
Mrs. Holly Dowd