Tuition & Fees
Christian Brothers Academy offers three types of financial assistance for qualified students. Each option has different eligibility requirements as well as a separate application process as noted below.
- The tuition for the upcoming school year is determined by the CBA Board of Trustees in February of each year
- There is no tuition discount for additional children at CBA
- Tuition Payment Programs Administered with SMART Tuition
7th and 8th Grades
$ 9,390 + $ 260 activity fee
$ 9,755 + $ 260 activity fee
*Additional fees may apply for international students
Setup an account through your checking, savings or credit/debit card. Payments are processed on the 1st, 10th, 15th or 25th as you have selected.
All coupon payments are due on the 10th of the month.
- ONE Month: Due in JULY
- TWO Month: (Semi Annual) will be due in SEPTEMBER and JANUARY.
- FOUR Month: Due in JULY, NOVEMBER, JANUARY, APRIL.
- TEN Month: Due each month from JULY to APRIL.
$30 will be charged by SMART after the 10 day grace period elapses.
CBA is unable to waive LATE FEES, as these fees are charged by the tuition company.
If you are not sure of the plan that you have, or you wish to change to a new plan, please call the Finance Office at 446-5960 ext 1124.
Financial Aid Program
The CBA financial aid program provides tuition assistance to families who qualify.
Financial aid awards range from $500 up to half of the tuition and fees for each child attending CBA.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must apply each year in order to be considered for financial aid.
- Contact the CBA office at 315.446.5960 ext. 1135 or ext. 1124
- Complete the application by January 31st (applications are available once acceptance letters have been received in early January)
- After receiving an acceptance letter, you may request a financial aid application by mail, by stopping in to pick one up in the finance office or by downloading it from the website.
- Send your completed application, copy of tax return and $25 application fee to the attention of the finance office
Perpetual Scholarship Notice: If you apply for a Perpetual Scholarship, you must also apply for financial aid.
1) Academic Scholarships
Academic scholarships are available to incoming 7th graders who take the CBA Entrance Exam. Entrance Exams are given in November for a $20.00 fee. Top Performers are awarded scholarships and are notified by mail in late December prior to you receiving the acceptance letter in January. Scholarship amounts awarded vary from year to year and depend on the number of exams given as well as test results for that particular year. Family income levels do not impact the decision making process. This scholarship is based on test results only.
Take the entrance exam in November. there are NO forms to complete for this award it is based on Test results only.
2) Perpetual Scholarship Program
The CBA Perpetual Scholarship Program is sponsored by alumni, families and friends of CBA. The intention of these donors is to sponsor students who are academically qualified but may be financially unable to attend CBA. The amount of the award varies per scholarship. The scholarship remains with the student as long as they remain at CBA and are academically eligible. Once awarded, each recipient will be required to maintain appropriate correspondence with the donor. Those awarded a perpetual scholarship will be notified by mail before registration date. These scholarships are typically awarded to families with an income in the $50,000 and below range.
(There are NO Forms to complete for this award)
- The applying student must have a composite score in the 75th percentile, or higher, on the CBA Entrance Exam.
- The student must write a 100 word essay on how a CBA education will benefit them in their service to their school and community.
- You must provide copies of 5th grade up to current 6th grade report cards to show that they have maintained a B average (85% to 90%). This should have been supplied with Entrance Exam registration forms.
- You must provide recommendations from both the school principal and a teacher of the student’s elementary school.
- Parents must submit a complete copy of their most recently filed Income Tax Return (with all supporting schedules) along with a financial aid application.
IMPORTANT NOTES: All of the above items are due to CBA Admission office no later than January 31st.Forward all materials to CBA Perpetual Scholarship Committee. If you apply for a Perpetual Scholarship, you must also apply for financial aid.
Christian Brothers Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Mrs. Holly Dowd
2015-16 Important Dates
Brothers For A Day
Feb. & March Dates TBD
New Student Registration Deadline
Wed., March 16