The Student Health Information form is to be completed by the student’s parent/guardian and returned to the CBA Health Office prior to the start of classes in September.
- The Physical Examination form is to be completed by the student’s physician at the time of his or her physical examination.
- Physicals are valid for one year, therefore, appointments scheduled after April 1st will cover the entire school year.
- The completed physical examination form must be on file in the Health Office prior to the first tryout or practice session of sports seasons.
- New York State Education Laws require all new students and all 7th and 10th graders to have a current physical examination.
- All new students, all 7th and 10th graders who are not playing a fall sport should have their physicals completed and a signed physician’s report turned into the Health Office by September 30th.
- In addition to the currently dated physical examination report, an interval health history (sign-up card) must be completed by parent or guardian before EACH sports season.
- This health history update must be completed within the 30 day period before the first practice session and turned into the Health Office before practice starts.
- For varsity and junior varsity sports, complete the history form between July 19th and the start of practice.
- For modified sports, complete the form between August 15th and the start of practice.
- During the summer, all medical forms are also available in the main office.
Work Permit Applications
- If you anticipate needing work permit application papers during the summer months, please ask the student to stop into the Health Office before their last exam in June to pick up the application.
- Otherwise, you will need to get the required paperwork completed at the student's physician’s office.
Health Office Information
- The Health Office is closed following Regents Exams and will open on the start of the school year— voice mail messages left on the Health Office extension will not be received until that date.
- During the summer, questions regarding sports requirements may be referred to the athletic department.