Your Annual Fund gift supports student scholarships and financial aid, promotes the work of faculty and funds the care of the beautiful CBA campus.
Did You Know?
- Tuition and fees at CBA cover less than the full cost of a CBA education
- Nearly 40% of CBA families received financial aid.
- More than $700,000 in financial and scholarship aid was awarded this year.
- Donor participation is considered by grant making organizations.
- Gifts to CBA are tax-deductible
- Annual Fund donations are totally expended each year on important needs of the school… CBA needs your Annual Fund gift EVERY YEAR.
Do not underestimate the importance of your gift!
Annual Fund gifts and matching gifts made between July 1 and June 30 qualify toward a giving society membership.
Christian Brother’s Council $5,000+
Principal’s Patron $2,500 to $4,999
Lasallian Donor $1,000 to $2,499
Purple and Gold Supporter $500 to $999
Friend of CBA $250 to $499
CBA Steward $100 to $249