Since its founding in 1900, CBA has benefited from the philanthropy of devoted alumni, parents and friends. The rich history of the school includes many stories about generous supporters offering their time, talent and treasure.
“CBA does its job. It produces young adults prepared to go to college and relate to the world. It encourages well-rounded students who are committed to family, church, and community”
— Thomas Myers ’67 (parent of Johanna ’96 and Jessica ’01)
There are many ways to support CBA today…
Whether you volunteer to sell raffle tickets at Carousel Mall, send a donation to the Annual Fund, buy a table at the auction, or stuff envelopes in the Development Office – you are giving to the school. The CBA tradition deserves your support. Help to provide for future generations of Brothers with the solid academic and moral training that has prepared our graduates for success and leadership for well over a century.
…and each donor has their own reason to give.
- Some give to strengthen the school’s academic and physical resources.
- Others give to enhance CBA’s reputation as a leader in private, liberal arts education.
- Alumni, parents, and grandparents often give in appreciation for all that CBA contributed to their lives or their children’s or grandchildren’s lives.
- Some wish to “give back” so future generations of students benefit from support similar to that which they received.
- When employers will match gifts to educational institutions, CBA donors enjoy the extra impact of that duplicate gift.
- Through giving, most donors can take advantage of tax savings and estate planning opportunities.
- By making a habit of supporting the CBA Annual Fund each year, alumni, parents and friends help to ensure the recognized value of a diploma from CBA and contribute to the continued financial health of the school.
Director of Development and Alumni
Director of Special Events and Programs
Director of Alumni and Annual Giving