Comments : 0
- Calling all artists, grades 7-12….. The 2016 Auction Program Cover Contest is on! This year’s cover contest is for a student who displays artistic talent in colorful drawing on an 8 ½ x 11 (portrait orientation) size piece of white paper. The 2016 Lasallian Dinner & Auction theme is “Aloha CBA!” Think Hawaiian! Display the theme name somewhere on the page. All submissions must be turned in to Annemarie Mosley, Associate Director of Special Events in the Development Office by Monday, January 11th. The winning artwork will be printed on the cover of 500 auction programs for the evening of the auction on April 9, 2016. The winner will also receive $100.
- As we move towards more wintry weather, please feel comfortable wearing winter boots when necessary. These boots should be black or brown and should remain neatly tied with pants legs worn over the top.
- Sign up for the Multicultural Assembly showcase! Try outs are Tuesday, January 12th at 3 p.m. in Room 211. You must sign up by this Friday outside 211 or 107.
- Multicultural Club Members – Remember lunchtime meetings are “B” day for Grades 11 and 12 and “C” day for Grades 9 and 10.
- All students traveling to the Drama Conference this Friday must attend a meeting TODAY at 2:45 in Room 206. Important information will be given.
- Jubilee: All members will rehearse on Friday morning, January 8th in the Band Room from 7:30-8:07 a.m.
- Attention ALL Girls in Grades 9-12: The next Girls Group meeting will be tomorrow at 2:45PM in the LGI. Senior Kate Derrenbacker & Evie Lopoo from the Class of 2015 (the girl who created the idea for the group) will both be speaking. Hope you see you there!