1. Calling all artists, grades 7-12….. The 2015 Auction Program Cover Contest is on!
This year’s cover contest is for a student who displays artistic talent in colorful drawing on a 8 ½ x 11 size piece of white paper. The 2015 Lasallian Dinner & Auction theme is “Sweet on CBA” Think candy, candy and more candy! Display the theme name somewhere on the page. All submissions must be turned in to Annemarie Mosley, Associate Director of Special Events in the Development Office by Monday, January 12th. The winning artwork will be printed on the cover of 500 auction programs for the evening of the auction on April 25, 1015. The winner will also receive a $100 visa gift card.
- Cast of Hello Dolly, please show up for your costume measuring IMMEDIATELY after school TODAY. EVERYONE MUST GET MEASURED! Report to the LGI……..any conflicts, see Ms Feldmeth Room 107.
- The Multicultural Club will have an important meeting on Monday, the 12th at 2:45 in room 211. All members are asked to attend.
- Attention Ski Club Members: There are nearly 200 ski club members going to Labrador Mt. after school Friday. Please listen carefully to the following expectations regarding your ski club equipment and abide by them each and every Friday ski club goes to Labrador:
- If it is possible, it best to have your parents bring your ski equipment to school at the end of the day for you to pick up from their vehicles in the parking lot and put them directly onto your ski bus.
- If you drive, it is best to leave your ski equipment in your vehicles until after school and put them directly onto your ski bus.
- If you must store your ski equipment in our building, you must bring it in through the front door and proceed directly down the P.E./Locker room hallway to the racks and shelves that are constructed for your ski equipment. At the end of the day, retrieve your equipment and proceed directly out the exit door beside those racks to the outdoors and walk them around to the front of the building to be placed onto your ski bus.
We can’t possibly store 200 sets of skis and snowboards without your total cooperation to these expectations. Adults will be present to ensure everyone neatly and compactly stores equipment properly… remember, ski club members, you are sharing this storage space with hockey players and other athletes that also need to store their bags and equipment in that area, so take up as little space as you can when you store your stuff.
- We are excited to announce that CBA is hosting a Cyberbullying and Social Media Prevention and Education Presentation for all Junior High students on Monday, January 12, in the LGI. The presentation will be led by special guest presenter and educational lawyer, Mr. Eric Smith.
To accommodate the entire Jr. High, there will be two separate sessions:
Period 1 – All 8th grade classes – Period 2 – All 7th grade classes
Because time is limited, students should report directly to the LGI during their assigned period.
- Attention Junior Class: The second payment for the class trip to Washington DC is now due. Please bring a check for $210.00 payable to Christian Brothers Academy and give it to your homeroom teacher. All money must be paid by Friday, 1/16.