Comments : 0
- Calling all artists, grades 7-12….. The 2016 Auction Program Cover Contest is on! This year’s cover contest is for a student who displays artistic talent in colorful drawing on an 8 ½ x 11 (portrait orientation) size piece of white paper. The 2016 Lasallian Dinner & Auction theme is “Aloha CBA!” Think Hawaiian! Display the theme name somewhere on the page. All submissions must be turned in to Annemarie Mosley, Associate Director of Special Events in the Development Office by Monday, January 11th. The winning artwork will be printed on the cover of 500 auction programs for the evening of the auction on April 9, 2016. The winner will also receive $100.
- Attention Ski Club Members: Our first day to ski at Labrador Mountain will be January 15th. The buses will leave promptly at 3:10 pm from the circle at CBA and return approximately 10:00 p.m. Pick up your ski passes from the office if you haven’t done so already.
- Junior High Senate – There will be a meeting for the Junior High Senate TODAY at 2:45 p.m. in Room 203 to plan our next event. Please plan to attend.
- 8th and 9th Graders: Interested in a Health Career? Upstate University Hospital Community Campus is offering a M.A.S.H. (Medical Academy of Science and Health) Camp Program in February. You can apply online at cnyahec.com or stop in the Guidance Office for information.
- Reminder to those who signed up for the Multicultural showcase – tryouts are tomorrow and begin at 3 p.m. in Room 211. Please be prompt.
- Multicultural Club Members – Remember lunchtime meetings are “B” day for Grades 11 and 12 and “C” day for Grades 9 and 10.
- Mathletes: We have our last regular Math League meet tomorrow. This meet is at Lafayette. We will meet at the LGI at 3:45 to check in and then we have the van or you may drive. Please let Mr. Mort, Mrs. Weidner or Mrs. Conroy know if you are able to attend.
- Spring Semester Driver Education at Bishop Grimes and Bishop Ludden will begin on March 1, 2016. Registration forms and information can be found in the Guidance office.
- Attention Juniors: There will be a BRIEF prom meeting tomorrow in Room 405 at 2:40 p.m. Please be prompt.