Comments : 0
- Attention Ski Club Members: Our first day to ski at Labrador Mountain will be January 15th. The buses will leave promptly at 3:10 pm from the circle at CBA and return approximately 10:00 p.m. Pick up your ski passes from the office if you haven’t done so already.
- 8th and 9th Graders: Interested in a Health Career? Upstate University Hospital Community Campus is offering a M.A.S.H. (Medical Academy of Science and Health) Camp Program in February. You can apply online at cnyahec.com or stop in the Guidance Office for information.
- Reminder to those who signed up for the Multicultural showcase – tryouts are TODAY and begin at 3 p.m. in Room 211. Please be prompt.
- Multicultural Club Members – Remember lunchtime meetings are “B” day for Grades 11 and 12 and “C” day for Grades 9 and 10.
- Mathletes: We have our last regular Math League meet TODAY. This meet is at Lafayette. We will meet at the LGI at 3:45 to check in and then we have the van or you may drive. Please let Mr. Mort, Mrs. Weidner or Mrs. Conroy know if you are able to attend.
- Spring Semester Driver Education at Bishop Grimes and Bishop Ludden will begin on March 1, 2016. Registration forms and information can be found in the Guidance office.
- Attention Juniors: There will be a BRIEF prom meeting TODAY in Room 405 at 2:40 p.m. Please be prompt.
- Lasallian Youth: There is a meeting and service project this Thursday, January 14th after school in Campus Ministry. There will be sign ups for service as well.
- The Upper Room will be meeting Thursday, January 14th in Room 210 from 2:45-3:30 and if students cannot attend see Mr. Cusano.