- Attention Ski Club Members: It is best to have your ski or snow board equipment delivered to you or leave your equipment in your car until after school to load onto buses that will depart for Labrador Mountain from the front circle at 3:10 p.m. Friday, Jan. 15th. If you must bring your ski or snow board equipment into the building, you must arrive early enough to school to store your equipment neatly in the storage area of the athletic hallway and arrive to your home room on time. Mr. Person or the P.E. teachers will be in the storage area to ensure proper storage and that the exit doors and hall ways are not blocked. If you still need your ski pass, pick it up in the main office asap. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Attention Marcellus bus riders: Please note that there will be NO Marcellus bus transportation provided this Friday, January 15th. Please arrange another form of transportation to and from school this Friday.
- 8th and 9th Graders: Interested in a Health Career? Upstate University Hospital Community Campus is offering a M.A.S.H. (Medical Academy of Science and Health) Camp Program in February. You can apply online at cnyahec.com or stop in the Guidance Office for information.
- Can you juggle? Or Sing? Or Paint? Or dance? Or rap? Or dance with your crew? Or draw? Or play in a band? If so, this is the night for you! Please join us in sharing your talent at CBA’s Got Talent on February 5th from 7-9 in the LGI.
We are looking for performers of all talents to come to our information meeting on 1/20 after school in the LGI at 2:45. There we will ask you to do a very brief audition or explanation of your talent. There will be cash prizes award in three categories: Musical, Performance, and Visual. The visual will not be performed but pieces of art will be laid out for judging by our judges similar to an art show.
Please consider joining us. Grab a friend, create an act. Come cheer on your friends. And stay turned for more information. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Pledger or Mr. Paris or Sister Sue.
- Multicultural Club Members – Remember lunchtime meetings are “B” day for Grades 11 and 12 and “C” day for Grades 9 and 10.
- Spring Semester Driver Education at Bishop Grimes and Bishop Ludden will begin on March 1, 2016. Registration forms and information can be found in the Guidance office.
- Lasallian Youth: There is a meeting and service project tomorrow after school in Campus Ministry. There will be sign ups for service as well.
- The Upper Room will be meeting tomorrow in Room 210 from 2:45-3:30 and if students cannot attend see Mr. Cusano.
- Camp Alverna in Fayetteville is looking for students 16 and older to volunteer with their day camp to be held on February 17 from 9-3. This is a great way for seniors to get some service hours or for any students 16 and older to have fun with little kids for a day!