Comments : 0
- To all cast members of the “White Christmas” there will be a general meeting on Wednesday, February 3rd at 2:45 in the LGI. Rehearsal schedule and other important information make attendance essential.
- Mark your calendars for Friday, February 5th from 7-9 for our CBA’s Got Talent Show. Come support your classmates as they share their talents. The cost is $5 at the door.
- There will be a prom meeting this Wednesday, February 3rd at 2:40 in Room 405. Please be prompt.
- MVP Group: There is a MVP meeting for all members at lunch on Wednesday, February 3rd. See Mrs. Finlay if you cannot attend.
- The following students are signed up to volunteer at the Samaritan Center on Monday, February 1 after school. Please let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot attend. Meet in Campus Ministry Feb. 1 as soon as possible after the bell. Emily Humphrey, Colin Nash, Rachel Ziemba, Anna Ziemba, Sophia Sportelli, Alison Brown, Anna Sasser, Luke Frontale, David Gross, Bella Timmons. Wait list: Grace O’Connor.
- Syracuse University: Summer College is allowing current 9th, 10th and 11th graders the opportunity to be a college student this summer for 2 or 6 weeks-with the potential to earn college credit.
Listing of the programs: http://summercollege.syr.edu/our-programs/
Link to application: http://summercollege.syr.edu/prospective-students/apply-now/