- All Students: Students are all reminded that sweaters with zippers and patterns are not allowed. Also, students are not allowed to put sweatshirts, jackets, or hoodies over arms to stay warm… Either wear the sweater completely on or completely off. If you are cold, feel free to wear layers of 2 or more acceptable legal sweaters for when you may be cold.
- There will be a full cast rehearsal from Hello Dolly on Saturday, from 10am to 2pm in the music room.
- Attn Junior High Mathletes: Our next Meet is Mon February 9 in room 106.
- There will be a brief Junior High Senate meeting TODAY at 2:45 in Room 203. We will be planning our next event. Please plan to attend.
- 7th Graders: If you are interested in joining the Junior High Student Senate, please plan to attend a brief meeting in Room 203 TODAY at 2:45. If you cannot attend, please see Mrs. Pledger or Mr. Paris for information.
- Attn ALL HIGH School Mathletes: Team questions take place for 20 minutes after school today in room 106. Please report to 106 by 2:45 so we can begin on time.
2. Attention Student Drivers: Remember, you cannot park in main lot without your purple parking tag displayed on your mirror or dash. Remember, white lined parking spaces are reserved for faculty and staff. Students are to park only in yellow-lined spaces. If you have a white parking tag, you must only park in the upper lot across from the chapel (don’t worry, every day the sidewalks are plowed open from that upper lot all the way to the school building).
3. The Society of Women Engineers is offering scholarship awards for graduating high school women who will go on in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. More information and applications can be found in the guidance office.
- Applications for Syracuse University’s Siemens Foundation Summer Engineering Research Internship Program for High School Students can be found in the guidance office.
- Core Federal Credit Union is offering Scholarships to graduating seniors who are members of CORE. Information and applications can be found in the guidance office.