- “Sweetheart Sweet Sale” will be held this Friday, 2/13 during the 3 lunch periods. Proceeds will benefit the Junior Post Prom Party.
- Attention Students: If you have a medical appointment that causes you to be late to school, you must remember to simply ask your caregiver for a note on their letter head to give to our school nurse upon arrival to school to avoid being designated as illegal late to school. Our school nurse treats all medical notes with utmost confidentiality.
- The following students are asked to stop down to Campus Ministry today or tomorrow: Robby George, Andrew Kolceski, Dana Tuohey, Lincoln McGarrity, Holly O’Shea, Maura Cherny, Isabelle Jamer, Jordyn Landes-Maloney, Sophia Klemenz, Marielle LaBerge, Natalie Nardella, and Tom SanGiacomo.
- Rubik’s Cube Club is cancelled for this Friday. It will resume the Friday after break (2/27).
. High School
- Scholarship: The District Attorney’s Advisory Council of Onondaga County is offering 2 educational scholarships to graduating seniors who reside in Onondaga County, interested in pursuing a career in a criminal justice related field. Information can be found in the guidance office.
- Would you like to become a Volunteer at Syracuse’s VA Medical Center? The VA is holding a one-time Orientation on Saturday March 21, 2015 @ 10am. If you are interested, stop in the guidance office for more information and a parent permission slip.
- Volunteer service after school today at St. Vincent de Paul is postponed to a date after break. There is volunteer service on Feb. 23 (Monday when we return) at the Samaritan Center. There is a Saturday training session for volunteers who want to help at the VA Hospital on March 21 at 10 AM. See Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry for more information.
4. Attention Student Drivers: The snow piles in the main parking lot now take up about a dozen parking spaces. If you arrive much after 8:00 a.m., there will likely not be any legal place to park in the main lot. Therefore, you will have to park in the upper lot across from the temple. The upper lot is plowed, and the sidewalk from the upper lot to the stadium & school is plowed clear daily as well. DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT park in reserved faculty parking spaces or in the clearly marked drop-off zone. If there are no legal parking spaces left in the main lot.
5. Also Attention Jr. & Sr. Student Drivers:
Students who have been illegally parking unregistered, tag-less vehicles at CBA have been notified with bright Pink Notice Cards placed on windshields, given verbal warnings, and reminded in numerous announcements not to park anywhere at CBA, especially not in the main lot. If you still have not registered your vehicle, you have until this Friday, Feb. 13th to get it done. After Friday, Feb. 13th, parents of students illegally parking vehicles will be notified that you will not be allowed to park anywhere on CBA property the remainder of the school year… Illegally parked vehicles take up valuable parking spaces that belong to student drivers who have properly registered & tagged their vehicles. Registration forms are available from Mrs. Mulcahey near Mr. Person’s office. If you have lost your parking tag, you must make $5 payment to Mrs. Mulcahey to replace it by Friday, Feb. 13th as well.
- Attention Senior Girls: Please recall last September that you completed a Josten’s graduation gown order form in home room with your height & weight so Jostens could make your gown to your specifications. Your gowns are here. At your earliest convenience, please see Mrs. Dawn Mulcahey to make your $27 payment and pick your gown up.