- The following students are asked to stop down to Campus Ministry today, if you haven’t already. Robby George, Andrew Kolceski, Dana Tuohey, Lincoln McGarrity, Holly O’Shea, Maura Cherny, Isabelle Jamer, Jordyn Landes-Maloney, Sophia Klemenz, Marielle LaBerge, Natalie Nardella, and Tom SanGiacomo.
- Rubik’s Cube Club will meet Friday, 2/27.
- Samaritan Center: the following students have signed up to volunteer at the Samaritan Center today after school. Please meet in Campus Ministry: Ryan Congel, Hannah Werner, Chad Charette, Rachel Ziemba, Summer Mills, Mickey Pirro, Zach Popp, Eric Little, Ian McConnell. If anyone cannot go please let Mrs. Finlay know as there is a wait list.
- Lenten Drive: All of you will hear about our Lenten Drive at Mass today. The collection starts today and it is for a wonderful, exciting cause!
- Intramurals: Sign-up for intramurals can be found outside room 308. Each team needs to have 6-8 players and pay a $10 entry fee to Mr. Mullaney. Each team needs to pick up a rule sheet in room 308. Senior and Junior Volleyball will be on 2/25 and 2/26. High School Basketball will begin on the week of 3/2.
4. There is a Saturday training session for volunteers who want to help at the VA Hospital on March 21 at 10 AM. See Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry for more information.
5. Attention Student Drivers: The snow piles in the main parking lot now take up about a dozen parking spaces. If you arrive much after 8:00 a.m., there will likely not be any legal place to park in the main lot. Therefore, you will have to park in the upper lot across from the temple. The upper lot is plowed, and the sidewalk from the upper lot to the stadium & school is plowed clear daily as well. DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT park in reserved faculty parking spaces or in the clearly marked drop-off zone. If there are no legal parking spaces left in the main lot.
- Attention Senior Girls: Please recall last September that you completed a Josten’s graduation gown order form in home room with your height & weight so Jostens could make your gown to your specifications. Your gowns are here. At your earliest convenience, please see Mrs. Mulcahey to make your $27 payment and pick your gown up.