Comments : 0
- 9/10 & 7/18 Book Clubs report to the Library during homeroom on Thursday, February 25th for pictures.
- Syracuse Right to Life Oratorical Contest is open to juniors and seniors and will be held Sunday, March 13th. Applications are due by March 6th. Speeches are to be 5-7 minutes in length. Contestants are to research, write, and present an original pro-life speech on abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, or embryonic stem cell research. Campus Ministry has application information.
- Basketball Intramurals: Basketball Intramurals will begin on Thursday, February 25 and go until THURSDAY March 3, after school in the gyms from 3-4 PM. Signup for teams can be found outside room 210. You can have 6-8 people on a team that has to be coed (girls and guys). All teams need to be signed up by the end of day Wednesday, February 24th. Any questions see Mr. Mullaney or Mr. Cusano.
- Current National Honor Society members should meet in the LGI at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 24th for a yearbook picture.
- All members of MVP Group please meet outside the LGI on Thursday, February 25th at your lunch for a yearbook photo. Be prompt!
- The following students have signed up to read at Seymour Elementary after school on Thursday, February 25th. You will get a pass in homeroom that morning to leave early. Please let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot attend: Colin Nash, Olivia Moffa, Rachel Ziemba, Mikayla Santulli, Anna Ziemba, Sophia Sportelli, Rhea Saini, Rati Saini, Rebekah Lubinga, Meghan McKeen, Bella Timmons. There is a wait list, so make sure you can go!