Comments : 0
- 9/10 & 7/18 Book Clubs report to the Library during homeroom tomorrow for pictures.
- Syracuse Right to Life Oratorical Contest is open to juniors and seniors and will be held Sunday, March 13th. Applications are due by March 6th. Speeches are to be 5-7 minutes in length. Contestants are to research, write, and present an original pro-life speech on abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, or embryonic stem cell research. Campus Ministry has application information.
- Basketball Intramurals: PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE – Basketball Intramurals will begin on Monday, February 29th and go until Friday March 4, after school in the gyms from 3-4 PM. Signup for teams can be found outside room 210. You can have 6-8 people on a team that has to be coed (girls and guys). All teams need to be signed up by the end of day Friday, February 26th. Any questions see Mr. Mullaney or Mr. Cusano.
- All members of MVP Group please meet outside the LGI tomorrow at your lunch for a yearbook photo. Be prompt!
- The following students have signed up to read at Seymour Elementary after school tomorrow. You will get a pass in homeroom that morning to leave early. Please let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot attend: Colin Nash, Olivia Moffa, Rachel Ziemba, Mikayla Santulli, Anna Ziemba, Sophia Sportelli, Rhea Saini, Rati Saini, Rebekah Lubinga, Meghan McKeen, Bella Timmons. There is a wait list, so make sure you can go!
- Junior Class Applebee’s fundraiser – Juniors were given envelopes to bring home on Friday 2/12 with 4 Applebee’s breakfast tickets ($6.00 each) to sell for the After Prom Party fundraiser. The breakfast is on Sunday March 6, 8-10am at Applebee’s 3189 Erie Blvd. East. Please be sure to return $24 for all the tickets, or any unsold tickets, by Friday March 4. Each student in the homeroom that returns the most sold tickets will receive extra entries for prizes at the After Prom Party. 20 Junior volunteers are also needed at the breakfast to serve. Please sign up in your homeroom by Wednesday March 2nd.
- Upper Room will be meeting in Room 210 tomorrow from 2:45-3:30 and if you cannot attend to see Mr. Cusano.
- Attention Salsa Club Members: Please report to Room 306 @ 2:45 for a brief meeting on Monday, February 29th. We will be taking pictures for the yearbook at this time.
- Attention students going on the Europe 2016 summer trip: There will be a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, March 1st at 2:45 in Room 306 for students traveling on the Europe 2016 summer trip. All students are required to attend this meeting.