Comments : 0
- Attention all Junior High Senate members, there is a mandatory meeting on Monday, February 29th at 2:45 in Room 203.
- Syracuse Right to Life Oratorical Contest is open to juniors and seniors and will be held Sunday, March 13th. Applications are due by March 6th. Speeches are to be 5-7 minutes in length. Contestants are to research, write, and present an original pro-life speech on abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, or embryonic stem cell research. Campus Ministry has application information.
- Basketball Intramurals: PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE – Basketball Intramurals will begin on Monday, February 29th and go until Friday March 4, after school in the gyms from 3-4 PM. Signup for teams can be found outside room 210. You can have 6-8 people on a team that has to be coed (girls and guys). All teams need to be signed up by the end of day TODAY. Any questions see Mr. Mullaney or Mr. Cusano.
- Junior Class Applebee’s fundraiser – Juniors were given envelopes to bring home on Friday 2/12 with 4 Applebee’s breakfast tickets ($6.00 each) to sell for the After Prom Party fundraiser. The breakfast is on Sunday March 6, 8-10am at Applebee’s 3189 Erie Blvd. East. Please be sure to return $24 for all the tickets, or any unsold tickets, by Friday March 4. Each student in the homeroom that returns the most sold tickets will receive extra entries for prizes at the After Prom Party. 20 Junior volunteers are also needed at the breakfast to serve. Please sign up in your homeroom by Wednesday March 2nd.
- Attention Salsa Club Members: Please report to Room 306 @ 2:45 for a brief meeting on Monday, February 29th. We will be taking pictures for the yearbook at this time.
- Attention students going on the Europe 2016 summer trip: There will be a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, March 1st at 2:45 in Room 306 for students traveling on the Europe 2016 summer trip. All students are required to attend this meeting.
- High School Students: Syracuse Stage Summer Intensive is designed to involve students in all aspects of production, (including directing, acting, and technical theatre. Working with Syracuse Stage professional theatre artists, students will design and devise an original theatre piece. Information in Guidance Office, or contact Kate Laissle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ATTENTION SENIORS! Sign up TODAY to volunteer for the Annual Fund Phonathon. Here’s your opportunity to help out your school, hone your communication skills and compete for bragging rights and prizes. Phonathon dates: Monday, Feb. 29th at 4pm; Tuesday, March 1st at 4pm; Wednesday, March 9th at 3pm; Thursday, March 17th at 3pm; Monday, March 21st at 3pm; and Wednesday, March 30th at 3pm. Sessions will be held in Mrs Major’s Room (401.) Tully’s tenders will be served. Sign up lists are available in Home Rooms and in the Main Office. All sign ups should be completed by end of school on Monday, February 29th!! Don’t forget to bring your cell phones and school spirit!