1. Our last Yearbook deadline is approaching for this year. WE are looking for your SPORTS CANDIDS. If you have any CANDIDS from any sporting events for THIS YEAR, please EMAIL THEM to firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you!
2. Bible Study Club will meet on Tuesdays at 2:45 in Room 205 – starting Tuesday 3/4.
3. The Ski Club lost and found was recently delivered to the main office. The large bag is full of hats, gloves, ski pants, jackets, dress code clothes and more. Please come to claim before it gets donated.
4. The Junior Class will be having a BAKE SALE on Tuesday, March 4, during all three lunch periods.
Everything is $1.00!
1. There is service at the Samaritan Center after school next Monday, March 3. Please sign up in Campus Ministry.
2. Attention Juniors: Any JUNIOR interested in working on next year’s Yearbook, should plan to attend a short, MANDATORY meeting on Friday, March 7 in room 106. Please note: This meeting is for JUNIORS ONLY!
3. Attention Juniors: There will be a brief prom meeting Friday, February 28th at 2:40pm in room 405.
4. Current National Honor Society members – There will be a mandatory meeting for current NHS members on Monday, March 3rd in the LGI during 7th period lunch
5. Scholarship: The 2014 Miss CNY Scholarship Pageant deadline is March 7. If you are interested please stop in the guidance office for more information.
6. Scholarship: The District Attorney’s Advisory Council is offering two scholarships to seniors who reside in Onondaga County and are pursuing a career in a Criminal Justice related field.
Applications can be found in the guidance office and must be postmarked by March 7th.
7. Scholarship: The Eastwood American Legion, Post #1276 is offering 3 separate scholarships to deserving students. Applications are in the guidance office.