Comments : 0
- Anyone interested in JV Varsity Baseball should attend a meeting tomorrow in Room 209 starting at 2:45.
- There will be a very important meeting for all cast members of White Christmas tomorrow at 2:45 in the LGI. Final schedules will be handed out, as well as other informational items.
- Our annual Service Fair will be held TODAY during lunches and 8th period outside the cafeteria and Main hallway. There will be representatives from many organizations ready to let you know how you can volunteer in the community! Stop by the tables for information!
- Remember: homerooms should get their “boxes of dreams” decorated and start collecting art supplies to fill them! These will be so welcomed by children at Vera House!
- Spring has sprung early in the school main office as the cleaning has begun. The Lost and Found cupboard has been cleared out and all lost items are now out on a table outside the main office. Please stop by this week to claim your lost items before they all go to good will at the end of the week.
- Cafeteria: When throwing your trash away, please make sure the black trays are stacked on the counters above the trash cans. Be careful not to throw them away to cause extra work for staff having to dig them out.
- Information on Summer Programs through Manlius Pebble Hill School can be found in the Guidance Office.
- The Junior High March Madness basketball tournament is Friday, March 11th from 7-9:30. Please look for student senate members to come to your homeroom with rules and instructions on how to sign up. There will be a total of 6 players per team with a maximum of 8 teams per grade. So put together a team and be ready to come and have fun. There will be prizes for the winning teams. Not a basketball player? This night is for you too. Come, hang with your friends, enjoy the music in the cafeteria, play in the open gym, and cheer on your friends to the championship.
- Syracuse Right to Life Oratorical Contest is open to juniors and seniors and will be held Sunday, March 13th. Applications are due by March 6th. Speeches are to be 5-7 minutes in length. Contestants are to research, write, and present an original pro-life speech on abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, or embryonic stem cell research. Campus Ministry has application information.
- Junior Class Applebee’s fundraiser – Juniors were given envelopes to bring home on Friday 2/12 with 4 Applebee’s breakfast tickets ($6.00 each) to sell for the After Prom Party fundraiser. The breakfast is on Sunday March 6, 8-10am at Applebee’s 3189 Erie Blvd. East. Please be sure to return $24 for all the tickets, or any unsold tickets, by Friday March 4. Each student in the homeroom that returns the most sold tickets will receive extra entries for prizes at the After Prom Party. 20 Junior volunteers are also needed at the breakfast to serve. Please sign up in your homeroom by tomorrow.
- Attention students going on the Europe 2016 summer trip: There will be a mandatory meeting TODAY at 2:45 in Room 306 for students traveling on the Europe 2016 summer trip. All students are required to attend this meeting.
- High School Students: Syracuse Stage Summer Intensive is designed to involve students in all aspects of production, (including directing, acting, and technical theatre. Working with Syracuse Stage professional theatre artists, students will design and devise an original theatre piece. Information in Guidance Office, or contact Kate Laissle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students interested in parking: The lower parking lot shared with faculty is full and we will no longer be issuing permit tags for that lot. If you are interested in receiving a parking tag for this school year your permit will be for the upper lot near the Temple. You need to fill out the PINK (not yellow) parking form at the main office to submit your information. Original yellow parking forms will not be accepted. See Mr. Person for questions.
- Sign-Ups for service are available for the Samaritan Center and Seymour Elementary in March. Stop down to Campus Ministry to sign up.
- There will be a Marketing and Communications Club meeting tomorrow at 7:45 a.m. in Room 402.
- There will be a Select Chorus rehearsal tomorrow morning at 7:30 in the Music Room.
- Attention all Sophomores: Please return your blue Student Activity Tracker sheet to Guidance ASAP.
- Attention all Juniors: Please return your yellow activities questionnaire sheet to Guidance ASAP.