Monday, March 3, 2014
1. Any current 9th through 11th grader interested in serving on the Syracuse Stage Teen Council should see Mr. Benware in room 207 for more information and an application. The council’s goal is to foster an interest in theater within Syracuse youth. Members will have access to programs at Syracuse Stage as well as serve as ambassadors for the theater. The council will meet at Syracuse Stage once a month.
2. Our last Yearbook deadline is approaching WE are looking for your SPORTS CANDIDS. If you have any CANDIDS from sporting events for THIS YEAR, please EMAIL THEM to email@example.com!
3. Bible Study Club will meet on Tuesdays at 2:45 in Room 205 – starting tomorrow.
4. Pleases check the Ski Club lost and found in the Main Office before your “ski stuff” gets donated!
5. The Jr. Class will be having a BAKE SALE tomorrow during all three lunch periods. Everything is $1.00!
6. There is a tennis meeting today in the cafeteria at 2:45.
7. To the Cast of Beauty and the Beast: Please get your ads in to Ms Feldmeth Room 107 or in her mailbox. All are due on March 10th.
1. There is service at the Samaritan Center after school next Monday, March 3. Please sign up in Campus Ministry.
2. Attention Juniors: Any JUNIOR interested in working on next year’s Yearbook, should plan to attend a short, MANDATORY meeting on Friday, March 7 in room 106. Please note: This meeting is for JUNIORS ONLY!
3. Current National Honor Society members – There will be a mandatory meeting for current NHS members on Monday, March 3rd in the LGI during 7th period lunch
- The 2014 Miss CNY Scholarship Pageant deadline is March 7. If you are interested please stop in the guidance office for more information.
- The District Attorney’s Advisory Council is offering two scholarships to seniors who reside in Onondaga County and are pursuing a career in a Criminal Justice related field. Applications can be found in the guidance office and must be postmarked by March 7th.
- The Eastwood American Legion, Post #1276 is offering 3 separate scholarships to deserving students. Applications are in the guidance office.