- Anyone interested in trying out for varsity or jv baseball should attend a mandatory, brief meeting
Thursday immediately after school in room 304.
- Everyone loves pancakes! Please come to the “ flapjack fundraiser” on Sunday, March 8th from 8-10AM at Applebee’s at 3189 Erie Blvd East. The cost is $6.00 per person. Proceeds will benefit the Senior Ball Pre/Post Prom Events.
- This Friday, March 6, is the Jr. High March Madness Basketball Tournament. The event is from 7:00 to 10:00 pm and the cost is $5.00 at the door. Register your team outside Guidance or come cheer your friends on. There will be music in the cafeteria and badminton in the Callahan gym.
- Jr. High Robotics Club – there will be a general meeting for anyone interested in learning about robotics club at 2:45 in Room 213 TODAY. See Mr. Ribaudo or Mr. Harmon if you have any questions.
- Attention Juniors: Please stop by the Guidance Office to pick up your college information packet if your parent did not attend last week’s information meeting.
- The Envirothon Teams will meet briefly in Room 216 on Friday, 3/5. All Envirothon Team members, or students interested in joining, should plan on attending the meeting beginning at 3PM in Mrs. Mathers Room.
- Lasallian Youth: a reminder that the following students are meeting at lunch TODAY in Campus Ministry to plan the plastic bag drive for the Rescue Mission: Summer Mills, Rachel Ziemba, Mickey Pirro, Zach Popp, Eric Little, Merdith Strott, Madi Doane, Emily Humphrey, Olivia Moffa, Akila McKenzie, Audrey Johnston, Megan Lynch, Alison Croucher.
3. Service Opportunity: for those who need confirmation service hours or who just want to do some fun service, you can sign up to volunteer at a special Cub Scout/Boy Scout event at Destiny Mall on March 21. You would be helping with a scavenger hunt. You do not have to be a Boy Scout (or even a boy) to volunteer. Information is in Campus Ministry.