Comments : 0
- Information on Summer Programs through Manlius Pebble Hill School can be found in the Guidance Office.
- All Ski Club Members: Your lost ski club items have been found in the Main Office. Please stop by the Mail Office to claim your lost items before they go to good will at the end of the week.
- The Junior High March Madness basketball tournament is TODAY from 7-9:30. Please look for student senate members to come to your homeroom with rules and instructions on how to sign up. There will be a total of 6 players per team with a maximum of 8 teams per grade. So put together a team and be ready to come and have fun. There will be prizes for the winning teams. Not a basketball player? This night is for you too. Come, hang with your friends, enjoy the music in the cafeteria, play in the open gym, and cheer on your friends to the championship.
- Don’t forget to bring in your CHOCOLATE item for our Auction Basket. You can bring your donation with you to the March Madness Event Friday night or drop it off in the main office for Sr. Sue any day this week.
- Expanding Your Horizons (EYH) is a one-day conference for 7th–9th grade girls. The 7th &8th grade girls each participate in three workshops organized by Cornell students and faculty, while 9th grade girls participate in two extended workshops. The goals of the conference are to stimulate the participants’ interest in math and science through these hands-on activities, to provide them with female scientist role models, and to foster awareness of opportunities in math and science-related careers. If interested, please see Mrs. McCann in room 103.
- Lasallian Youth: there will be a meeting for everyone on Monday, March 14th in Campus Ministry. We will be working on a project so plan to spend more than a few minutes.
- If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday evening, April 9th please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office. Volunteer duties include selling raffle tickets, assisting the caterer, and helping in the silent auction as a mobile bidding assistant and live auction. You will be assigned time shifts starting at 5:30pm. It’s really a lot of fun!
- SUNY Upstate is offering sophmores, juniors and seniors a chance to learn more. If you are considering a career in Medical Imaging, Radiation Therapy or Respiratory Therapy, Upstate is hosting a Career Awareness Day. If interested, stop in to the Guidance Office to get information.
- ATTENTION SENIORS: Due to scheduling conflicts, the March 9th senior class Annual Fund phonathon was cancelled. For those of you who spoke with Ms. Salamone and Mrs. Kelley at lunch on Wednesday (you know who you are!!) and anyone else who is interested in giving back to your soon-to-be Alma mater, please make sure to sign up in the MAIN OFFICE for an upcoming session(s) scheduled for: MARCH 17th, 21st, and 30th at 3pm. Challenge Team Faith, for the Grand prize, which will be awarded at the close of the phonathon campaign. Thank you!!
- Brothers Idol: Do you have what it takes to be the next Brothers Idol? Sign up to audition for the next Brothers Idol outside room 210 to find out. Sign ups are for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (March 13, 14, 15) during your grades lunch down in the LGI. Please prepare a 1 minute performance (song, instrument, talent, etc.) to audition before a group of your peers from Student Senate. Brothers Idol will take place April 1st from 7-9 PM in the LGI. Any questions please see Mr. Cusano or Mr. Mullaney.
- Juniors: Recruitment has begun for the new class of Scholars to be selected for the “National Grid Engineering Pipeline Program.” Information can be found in the Guidance Office.
- Attention Juniors! Want to get service hours done in a great place this summer and make a difference? The Veterans Administration Hospital is having a training session for summer volunteers on March 19 at 10 AM. To register or for more information, see Mrs. Perkins or Mrs Finlay in Campus Ministry as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to get service hours!
- Salsa Club Members: There will be a Salsa Club Meeting on Monday, March 14th in Room 306 at 2:45. All members are asked to please attend this very important meeting!