Comments : 0
- Rubik’s Cube Club will meet in Room 208 this Friday.
- Please check the lost and found table in the mail hallway for anything you may have misplaced. The remaining items from ski club will be included. After Friday, all items will be donated.
- Calling a writers, photographers and artists! Submit your poetry, short stories, photos and artwork to the Underground by March 31st. Submissions can be given directly to Katrina Drury or Mr. Benware or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Kdrury@cbasyr.org.
- Attention Junior High Lasallian (7th & 8th graders) our next meeting is scheduled for NEXT Tuesday, March 17th in room 401 from 2:45-3:30. We will have our yearbook picture taken at 2:50 and then will take part in a special service project to aid cancer survivors. I hope you can attend! All 7th and 8th graders are welcome!
- Junior High Math Team members are reminded that permission slips are due for those attending Monday’s meet at Weedsport. We will meet in room 106 right after school Monday March 16 to leave. Please wear your tee shirts with dress code bottoms!
- Attention Freshmen and Sophomores: The National College Fair is at OCC’s SRC Arena tonight from 5-8pm. There will be over 150 colleges in attendance, so it is a great time to gather information about their majors and any special programs they offer. On Friday morning, the Jesuit College Fair will be in the CBA Cafeteria from 8-9am, so please stop in on the way to homeroom to meet with any of the 14 schools represented. Thanks!