Comments : 0
- Information on Summer Programs through Manlius Pebble Hill School can be found in the Guidance Office.
- Attention ALL Girls in Grades 7-12: Girls Group is tomorrow at 2:45 PM in the LGI! We are opening up the group to ALL grades so everyone can come hear our special guest speaker, Katie Rivito (CBA Class of 2014), talk about bullying. Hope to see you there!
- Select Chorus will rehearse Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m. in Music room.
- If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday evening, April 9th please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office. Volunteer duties include selling raffle tickets, assisting the caterer, and helping in the silent auction as a mobile bidding assistant and live auction. You will be assigned time shifts starting at 5:30pm. It’s really a lot of fun!
- ATTENTION SENIORS: Due to scheduling conflicts, the March 9th senior class Annual Fund phonathon was cancelled. For those of you who spoke with Ms. Salamone and Mrs. Kelley at lunch on Wednesday (you know who you are!!) and anyone else who is interested in giving back to your soon-to-be Alma mater, please make sure to sign up in the MAIN OFFICE for an upcoming session(s) scheduled for: MARCH 17th, 21st, and 30th at 3pm. Challenge Team Faith, for the Grand prize, which will be awarded at the close of the phonathon campaign. Thank you!!
- Brothers Idol: Do you have what it takes to be the next Brothers Idol? Sign up to audition for the next Brothers Idol outside room 210 to find out. Sign ups are for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (March 13, 14, 15) during your grades lunch down in the LGI. Please prepare a 1 minute performance (song, instrument, talent, etc.) to audition before a group of your peers from Student Senate. Brothers Idol will take place April 1st from 7-9 PM in the LGI. Any questions please see Mr. Cusano or Mr. Mullaney.
- Juniors: Recruitment has begun for the new class of Scholars to be selected for the “National Grid Engineering Pipeline Program.” Information can be found in the Guidance Office.
- Attention Juniors! Want to get service hours done in a great place this summer and make a difference? The Veterans Administration Hospital is having a training session for summer volunteers on March 19 at 10 AM. To register or for more information, see Mrs. Perkins or Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to get service hours!
- Volunteer Opportunity: On Sunday, April 17th the YMCA in Fayetteville is hosting a Healthy Kids’ Triathlon from 9:00-11:00 as well as Healthy Kids’ Day from 11:00-3:00. If you are interested in volunteering, call Amanda Coyle 637-2027 x227 (senior service hours!).