Comments : 0
- Information on Summer Programs through Manlius Pebble Hill School can be found in the Guidance Office.
- If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday evening, April 9th please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office. Volunteer duties include selling raffle tickets, assisting the caterer, and helping in the silent auction as a mobile bidding assistant and live auction. You will be assigned time shifts starting at 5:30pm. It’s really a lot of fun!
- Juniors: Recruitment has begun for the new class of Scholars to be selected for the “National Grid Engineering Pipeline Program.” Information can be found in the Guidance Office.
- Attention Juniors! Want to get service hours done in a great place this summer and make a difference? The Veterans Administration Hospital is having a training session for summer volunteers on March 19 at 10 AM. To register or for more information, see Mrs. Perkins or Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to get service hours!
- Volunteer Opportunity: On Sunday, April 17th the YMCA in Fayetteville is hosting a Healthy Kids’ Triathlon from 9:00-11:00 as well as Healthy Kids’ Day from 11:00-3:00. If you are interested in volunteering, call Amanda Coyle (CORRECTED NUMBER) 637-2025 x227 (senior service hours!).
- Juniors: Anyone who wanted to volunteer at the VA this summer for senior service but can’t make the training day because of your class trip should see Mrs. Finlay or Mrs. Perkins to get the necessary forms to sign up to volunteer.
- Seniors: CNYSME (Central New York Sales & Marketing Executives) is offering a scholarship to students who are going into the Sales/Marketing/Business fields. Visit their website at http://www.cnysme.org/schlorship-application/for the application.