- Girls Varsity Golf will meet for one hour in the main gym on Thursday at 2:40pm.
Please be sure you have your interval health form in to the nurse.
2. Calling all writers, photographers and artists! Submit your poetry, short stories, photos and artwork to the Underground by Tuesday, 3/31. Submissions can be given directly to Katrina Drury or Mr. Benware or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Kdrury@cbasyr.org.
- TODAY there will be a short informational meeting at 2:35 for any Jr. High boy or girl interested in joining the track team this spring. This meeting will be very short so you should be able to make your bus home.
- Attention Junior High Ski Club Members: A yearbook photo will be taken TODAY immediately after announcements in the LGI.
- Any girl interested in playing modified lacrosse this spring, please come to Room 205 tomorrow (3/26) after school at 2:45PM for a brief meeting. Practice starts next Monday!
- Calling all Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors: If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday evening, April 25th please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office. Volunteer duties include selling raffle tickets, assisting the caterer, and helping in the silent and live auctions. You will be assigned time shifts starting at 5:30pm. It’s really a lot of fun.
- Attention Jr. & Sr. BOYS:
Remember, to eliminate inconvenience and save you money for tux rentals for the upcoming CBA Jr. Prom, Sr. Ball, and Graduation, use Tuxedo Junction at Shoppingtown Mall, Marketfair North Plaza, and Fingerlakes Mall. Save money and trips to their store. Tuxedo Junction will be at CBA to take measurements for boys during lunch periods on March 25th, 26th, and 30th. A deposit of $20 (applied to cost of rental(s)) is required at time of measurement. After you pick out your tux style and accessories, Tuxedo Junction will bring your tuxes to CBA at 2:15 p.m. for pick-up on 3 occasions:
- after school on Wednesday, April 22nd for the April 24th junior prom;
- after school on Wednesday, May 13th for the May 15th senior ball;
- after the senior breakfast at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, May 29th for the May 31st graduation.
Make sure you picked up your Tux coupon from your homeroom teacher… In short, $85 rents any style tux with free vest for prom or ball, and $65 rents the specified white tuxes with cummerbunds boys must wear at graduation.
- The Saint Marianne Cope Shrine & Museum proudly announces the First Annual Saint Marianne Cope Scholarship. This essay-based scholarship is open to all graduating high school seniors living in Central New York, who will be attending a two or four year institution. One scholarship of $2000 will be available for the 2015 college term. The selection process will be based on an essay of 1500 words or less that addresses how the student has been inspired by the life and legacy of Saint Marianne. For consideration, please submit essays by e-mail to Kristin Barrett-Anderson, director, at email@example.com. Deadline for submissions is May 31, 2015 for more information, please contact Kristin at 315-422-7999 ext. 101.
- Juniors & Seniors: In a matter of a few weeks, we will be approaching Junior Prom and Senior Ball.
The invitation from one student to another to attend the prom or ball is something that should be done on a one-to-one basis and NOT in a public space such as the cafeteria, classroom or other public areas within the school.
The process of publicly inviting others to the prom or ball is disruptive and distracting to the environment of the school as it results in levels of “grandstanding” or “one-upmanship” on the part of the students as well as unduly pressuring the recipient.
- Juniors pre-administration for AP exams is changed to Friday, March 27, instead of Thursday.