1. Tickets for Beauty and the Beast are now on sale for $10 each. They can be purchased in the main office, from any cast member or from Mr. Moretti or Ms. Feldmeth. Play dates are April 4 & 5.
2. PULSE Pro-Life Group will have a brief meeting immediately after school TODAY at 2:45 in Campus Ministry.
3. ATTN SALSA CLUB MEMBERS: There will be a meeting for Salsa Club members TODAY at 2:45 in 306.
1. Attention Junior High Lasallian: Our next gathering will be Tuesday, April 1st from 2:45-3:30 in room 401. We will be finishing up our previous service project and beginning a new one! All 7th and 8th graders are welcome to join us! If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Major
1. Calling all Juniors and Seniors: If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday, April 12th, please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office. Volunteer duties include selling raffle tickets, assisting the caterer, and helping in the silent and live auctions.
2. There will be a meeting of the Envirothon teams in room 303 on Monday, March 31 at 2:45.
3. All National Honor Society members – there will be a mandatory meeting of the NHS during lunch on Wednesday, April 2nd in the LGI.
5. Attention Juniors: There will be a brief prom meeting TODAY at 2:40pm in room 405. Pease plan to attend because we will be planning invitation distribution.
6. Scholarship: The Syracuse Builders Exchange is offering scholarships to seniors whose parents are employed by the SBE. Information and applications can be found in the guidance office.
7. Juniors who are taking an AP course must attend a mandatory pre-registration meeting on Monday morning , March 31, at 7:20 in the LGI.
8. Seniors who are taking an AP course must attend a mandatory pre-registration meeting on Friday morning, April 4, at 7:20 in the LGI.
9. Peer Ministry applications are available in the Campus Ministry office from March 28 through April 10. They are due back in Campus Ministry Thursday, April 10th by 3:00 p.m.