Monday, March 31, 2014
1. Tickets for Beauty and the Beast are now on sale for $10 each. They can be purchased in the main office, from any cast member or from Mr. Moretti or Ms. Feldmeth. Play dates are April 4 & 5.
- Monday: Attention Junior High Lasallian: Our next gathering will be tomorrow, Tuesday, April 1st from 2:45-3:30 in room 401. We will be finishing up our previous service project and beginning a new one! All 7th and 8th graders are welcome to join us! If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Major.
1. Calling all Juniors and Seniors: If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday, April 12th, please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office. Volunteer duties include selling raffle tickets, assisting the caterer, and helping in the silent and live auctions.
2. There will be a meeting of the Envirothon teams in room 303 today, March 31 at 2:45.
3. All National Honor Society members – there will be a mandatory meeting of the NHS during lunch on Wednesday, April 2nd in the LGI.
4. Seniors who are taking an AP course must attend a mandatory pre-registration meeting on Friday morning, April 4, at 7:20 in the LGI.
5. Peer Ministry applications are available in the Campus Ministry office now through April 10th. They are due back in Campus Ministry Thursday, April 10th by 3:00 p.m.
6. Senior High: Submit to the Underground!! We’re looking for poetry, short stories, photographs, paintings, and more to fill the pages of this year’s literary magazine. Submit your work to Mr. Benware, Alessandra Carno, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your name and grade on the back of hardcopy submissions. The deadline is Friday, April 4th.