1. Come and see Beauty and the Beast on Friday or Saturday at 7pm. Tickets can be purchased
($10 each) in the main office, from any cast member or from Mr. Moretti or Ms. Feldmeth.
2. Any girl in grade 7-9 interested in playing softball this spring should attend an informational meeting with Coach Long TODAY PM in the cafeteria. If you would like to play softball, but cannot attend the meeting, please see Mrs. Hanson in advance.
1. Junior High Spring Sports tryouts begin on Monday, April 7. The schedule is posted online. In order to try out, you must have a signed athletic signup form turned in to the nurses office by Monday at noon.
2. All 8th graders will take the NYS ELA exams today during periods 1-3. Students should report to their testing rooms with #2 pencils immediately after homeroom.
- HR 107 – stay in homeroom for the exam
- HRS 109, 111. 201, and 203 – report to the LGI
- Students with testing modifications – Report to room 109
3. Anyone interested in track and field should attend an informational meeting on Friday, April 4, after school, outside this Callahan Gym.
1. Calling all Juniors and Seniors: If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday, April 12th, please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office. Volunteer duties include selling raffle tickets, assisting the caterer, and helping in the silent and live auctions.
2. Attention Juniors: There will be a prom meeting TODAY at 2:40pm in room 405. Please be prompt.
3. Calling all poets, singers, actors, and songwriters! CBA’s first ever Open Mic Night will be Thursday,
April 10th, from 7-9 pm in the LGI. You can sing a song, read a poem you wrote, perform spoken word, perform a monologue, or any other idea you may have. Sign up in Room 207 or Room 302. The deadline to sign up is Tuesday, April 8.
4. Seniors who are taking an AP course must attend a mandatory pre-registration meeting on Friday morning, April 4, at 7:20 in the LGI.
5. Peer Ministry applications are available in the Campus Ministry office now through April 10th. They are due back in Campus Ministry Thursday, April 10th by 3:00 p.m.
6. Senior High: Submit to the Underground!! We’re looking for poetry, short stories, photographs, paintings, and more to fill the pages of this year’s literary magazine. Submit your work to Mr. Benware, Alessandra Carno, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your name and grade on the back of hardcopy submissions. The deadline is Friday, April 4th.
7. Attention Senior Boys:
Discount deal info from Tuxedo Junction was included in a large senior graduation mailing that went to your parents today. If you decide to use Tuxedo Junction to rent your graduation tux (description of grad tux requirements are in your mailing) and/or your senior ball tuxedo, you can save a trip to their store by depositing $20 towards your rentals and get measured for your tuxes with the Tuxedo Junction reps right here in our cafeteria during your lunch on any of the following 4 dates: April 7th, 9th, 14th, & 16th. The reps will take your $20 deposit and measure you at the same time on any of these 4 dates. On top of your discounts for tux rentals, Tuxedo Junction will throw rental shoes in for free as well.
8. Attention Junior Boys:
Discount deal info from Tuxedo Junction was included in a large mailing that is going out to your parents Thursday. If you decide to use Tuxedo Junction to rent your prom tuxedo, you can save a trip to their store by depositing $20 towards your rental and get measured for your tux with the Tuxedo Junction reps right here in our cafeteria during your lunch on any of the following 4 dates: April 7th, 9th, 14th, & 16th. The reps will take your $20 deposit and measure you at the same time on any of these 4 dates. On top of your discounts for tux rentals, Tuxedo Junction will throw rental shoes in for free as well.