1. All Students: You must not carry or wear a book bag or back pack when in the lunch line. Either put your bag in your locker or place them at the seat of the table you intend to eat at prior to getting into the lunch line.
2. The orchestra will rehearse on Wednesday, 4/9 during first period.
3. Orchestra and Band members going to NYSSMA competition on Thursday, 4/10, will be out of the building until 11:15.
1. First semester Writing students: Please stop at room 208 starting Monday of next week after school to pick up your goodbye photos and to participate in the activity for those who did not get their photos taken yet. Thanks!
2. Attention Junior High Senators: there is a meeting this Thursday to discuss May’s Talent Show. 2:50 in room 101.
1 . A few minutes of your time can save 3 lives! Donate blood this Thursday at CBA’s spring blood drive. Sign ups are in the cafeteria during junior and senior lunch. Sophomores who are 16 can donate with parental permission – see Mrs. Mannion in Room 302.
2. National Honor Society members: All members are reminded that they should sign up to work a shift on Thursday during the blood drive, and find donors to make the drive a success.
3. Girls: Liverpool High School is having a formal dress give away. More information can be found in the guidance office for anyone interested.
4. Calling all Juniors and Seniors: If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday, April 12th, please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office. Volunteer duties include selling raffle tickets, assisting the caterer, and helping in the silent and live auctions.
5. Calling all poets, singers, actors, and songwriters! CBA’s first ever Open Mic Night will be Thursday,
April 10th, from 7-9 pm in the LGI. You can sing a song, read a poem you wrote, perform spoken word, perform a monologue, or any other idea you may have. Sign up in Room 207 or Room 302. The deadline to sign up is Tuesday, April 8.
6. Peer Ministry applications are available in the Campus Ministry office now through April 10th. They are due back in Campus Ministry Thursday, April 10th by 3:00 p.m.
7. Attention Jr. & Sr. Boys: Remember, if you’re choosing their discounts and convenience, the Tuxedo Junction reps are available at lunch today to take your $20 deposit and measure you for your prom, ball, and graduation tuxes. Forgot? They’ll be back on the 9th, 14th, & 16th.
8. ATTENTION STUDENTS INTERESTED IN TRAVELING ABROAD DURING WINTER BREAK, FEBRUARY 2015: Don’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime! Registration form and deposit money is due by April 10th to secure your spot and to receive a $300 early enrollment discount. For more information, see Mrs. Saba in room 306.