1. Multicultural Club will meet Monday at 2:45 in Room 211. This is an important meeting!
2. Orchestra and Band members going to NYSSMA competition TODAY, will be out of the building until 11:15.
1. First semester Writing students: Please stop at room 208 starting Monday of next week after school to pick up your goodbye photos and to participate in the activity for those who did not get their photos taken yet. Thanks!
2. Attention Junior High Senators: There is a meeting TODAY at 2:50 in room 101 to discuss May’s Talent Show.
1. REMINDER TO ALL SENIORS: Applications and all related materials for the 2014 Alumni Association Distinguished Senior Award are due to Mrs. Kelley in the Development Office by 8am on Wednesday, 4/16.
2. Calling all poets, singers, actors, and songwriters! CBA’s first ever Open Mic Night will be TONIGHT, from 7-9 pm in the LGI. You can sing a song, read a poem you wrote, perform spoken word, perform a monologue, or any other idea you may have. Sign up in Room 207 or Room 302.
3. Peer Ministry applications are available in the Campus Ministry office now through April 10th. They are due back in Campus Ministry TODAY by 3 pm.
4. Attention Jr. & Sr. Boys: Remember, if you’re choosing their discounts and convenience, the Tuxedo Junction reps are available at lunch today to take your $20 deposit and measure you for your prom, ball, and graduation tuxes. Forgot? They’ll be back on the 14th, & 16th.
5. ATTENTION STUDENTS INTERESTED IN TRAVELING ABROAD DURING WINTER BREAK, FEBRUARY 2015: Don’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime! Registration form and deposit money is due TODAY to secure your spot and to receive a $300 early enrollment discount. For more information, see Mrs. Saba in room 306.