Comments : 0
- Information on Summer Programs through Manlius Pebble Hill School can be found in the Guidance Office.
- This week we will be starting a clothing drive for our twin school in Kenya and the drive will go until Spring break. We will be collecting any clothing with the name or logo of CBA. This can include sports clothing, homecoming shirts or any article of clothing with CBA on them. Each grade will have their own box outside of the main office where you can drop-off the Please contribute any CBA clothing that you no longer want. Thank you!!
- Get your ticket for our Spring Musical, White Christmas. The performances are Friday, April 15th and Saturday, April 16th at 7:00 PM at Nottingham High School. Tickets are $10.00 and may be purchased from any cast member, the Main Office, Mr. Moretti or Ms. Feldmeth. Please come and support your fellow students.
- Time to submit to the Underground! Short stories, poetry, photography, art, videos of spoken word poetry, original music files, and anything else creative are allowed submissions. Email them to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com with the subject line “Underground Submission.” If you would like to be a junior editor, email a piece of creative work to one of the above emails and inform us that you would like to be considered for the position (must be taking Creative Writing next year). Submissions due April 15th.
- The cafeteria will close at 8:00 AM on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week due to 8th grade testing.
- The following students have volunteered to go to St. Vincent de Paul TODAY. Please come to Campus Ministry after 1st period on Monday. Marielle LaBerge, Maggie Lenkiewicz, Cydavia Patterson, Kate Benware, Dan Kelley, Sebastian Escribano, Caeleb Fox-Lee and Dan Polhemus.
- Senior High: Looking for a part time job? Jet Cleaners in E. Genesee Street is looking for a counter person. If you are interested, you may apply in person.
- Attention Junior Parents: Please help ensure our Juniors have a safe, fun Prom night, by supporting the Post Prom Party. We are asking for gift cards (approximately $20), or get together with other families to donate larger items, as prizes to be raffled at the post party. Donations may be dropped in the Main Office in the Junior Post Prom Raffle Box.