1. Multicultural Club will meet TODAY at 2:45 in Room 211. This is an important meeting!
2. Attention all baseball, softball, and lacrosse players:
If you must bring your equipment into the school in the morning to store all day, you must never leave any equipment on the hallway floors, especially in front of the doors. This breaks fire code laws. Put your equipment on the shelves provided for you and when the shelves are full, put your equipment around the perimeter of the storage room leaving an aisle to walk down the middle. If you don’t stack it right, you are making work for others that have to move it, and you will be left hunting for your stuff after school.
1. First semester Writing students: Please stop at room 208 starting TODAY after school to pick up your goodbye photos and to participate in the activity for those who did not get their photos taken yet. Thanks!
2. Sign ups for the talent show will start the Monday we get back from break. Keep listening to morning announcements for more information!
3. Junior high student senators: there is a meeting on Tuesday 4/15 at 2:50 to finalize plans for our May 2nd talent show.
1. REMINDER TO ALL SENIORS: Applications and all related materials for the 2014 Alumni Association Distinguished Senior Award are due to Mrs. Kelley in the Development Office by 8am on Wednesday, 4/16.
2. There will be a mandatory meeting of the Envirothon team TODAY and Monday April 21 in Room 303 at 2:45.
3. Attention Juniors: Just a reminder that prom reservations may be made with Ms McGinty starting today through May 2nd. The cost is $80 per person. Payment, policy forms and guest forms must be turned in at the time reservations are made. NO reservations will be taken without payment and proper paperwork. Thanks! Any questions, please see Ms McGinty in room 405.
4. Attention Jr. & Sr. Boys:
You have 2 chances left with Tuxedo Junction reps at lunch TODAY & Wednesday: Give them your $20 deposit and they’ll measure you for your prom, ball, and graduation tuxes.