- There will be a very important first meeting of the Greenhouse Club on Thursday, 4/16, from 2:50 until 3:15 in Room 216. Anyone who is interested should attend!
- Attention ALL Girls: There will be a STEM event on Saturday, April 25th from 9:00am to 3:30pm at SUNY ESF. This exciting conference will help you learn about careers in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Any girl that is interested can come get more information and a registration form in the Guidance Office.
1. Junior High Senate will meet on Thursday, 4/16 at 2:45 in Room 203.
2. 8th Graders: Please report to your testing room for the ELA exam immediately at the end of homeroom. Remember to leave your cell phone in your locker and bring your sharpened #2 pencils.
1. ATTENTION SENIORS: Reminder: applications for the Alumni Association Distinguished Senior award are due to the Development Office by 8:00am Friday, April 17th. The award is presented to the senior who best exemplifies Christian Leadership. The selected senior will receive a plaque, $1000 scholarship and assistance finding a junior-year summer internship. ALL seniors are encouraged to apply.
2. MVP: the following MVP members need to meet with Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry at lunch TODAY: Sarah roberts, Tom Benz, Reilly Rebhahn, Ellie Baumgartner, Alexis Brown, Chloe Germain, Annie O’Brien, Nate Burns, Molly Sweeney, Dana Tuohey.
3. Service: The following students have signed up to go to Seymour Elementary School TODAY after school to read to the kindergarten children. This is worth 3 service hours. We leave from Campus Ministry directly after school. Please let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot go: Matt Wanamaker, Nick Thurlow, Ellie Baumgartner, Dan Nerenhausen, Arianna Cavallaro, Annie Caputo, Summer Mills, Rachel Ziemba, Isabel O’Brien.
4. Samaritan Center: there is service at the Samaritan Center on April 22 (a Weds) and April 27 (a Monday). Sign up in Campus Ministry.
5. Juniors: Start thinking of your Senior Service requirement soon! You can sign up now for Camp Alverna over the summer. Camp Alverna is run by the Sisters of St. Francis and located in Fayetteville, NY. You spend the day playing with and helping young kids. The camps are in August and there is more information, including signup information, in Campus Ministry.
6. 16 years or older? Want to help save lives? Sign up at lunch to donate blood this Friday, April 17th at our annual American Red Cross Blood Drive. Look for the sign up table in the cafeteria – it only takes a little while to make a difference.
7. All students who are taking AP Exams must attend a preadministration. If you did not attend a meeting before break, you must attend the meeting TODAY at 2:45 in the LGI. This is mandatory to take the exams in Ma
8. Attention Seniors: There will be an important meeting for all seniors in the cafeteria THIS morning. Immediately after morning PA announcements and attendance, seniors will be called to the cafeteria for this important meeting with Br. Joe.
9. Attention JUNIORS: Prom is right around the corner! You may make reservations with Ms. McGinty starting TODAY through Friday, April 17th in room 405. The cost is $80 per person, and you must have your payment along with your paperwork (consent forms and/or guest forms) in order to make a reservation. Please make your check payable to Christian Brothers Academy. Any questions, please see Ms. McGinty.
10. Senior Girls: Have you picked up your graduation gown from Mrs. Mulcahey in the main office? Cost is $27 (cash or check).
11. Peer Ministry applications are available in the Campus Ministry office. Applications are due back TODAY no later than 3:00 p.m
12. Calling all Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors: URGENT! Last chance to sign up! If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday evening, April 25th please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office.