Comments : 0
- Information on Summer Programs through Manlius Pebble Hill School can be found in the Guidance Office.
- This week we will be starting a clothing drive for our twin school in Kenya and the drive will go until Spring break. We will be collecting any clothing with the name or logo of CBA. This can include sports clothing, homecoming shirts or any article of clothing with CBA on them. Each grade will have their own box outside of the main office where you can drop-off the Please contribute any CBA clothing that you no longer want. Thank you!!
- Attention girl’s Grades 8-11: if you are interested in playing JV or Varsity soccer next fall, there will be a mandatory meeting on Thursday, April 21st at 2:45 in Room 308. Please let Mr. Scott or Ms. Stedman know if you cannot attend.
- Please check the lost and found table outside the main office this week for your lost items. You can check in the main office for lost books, notebooks, binders and/or folders. Any items on the lost and found table not collected by Friday will go to good will.
- Volunteer opportunity for seniors: ARISE at the Farm is having a spring camp during the week of our spring break, April 25-29, from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Volunteer applications can be found on their website: ariseinc.org Contact person is Laura Little 687-6727.
- Student Senate Elections: Student Senate elections for next year’s sophomore, junior and senior classes will be on Thursday, May 19th. If interested in running, sign up outside Room 210 (Mr. Mullaney’s room) before Friday, May 13th. Please see Alison Croucher, Eric Little, Mr. Mullaney or Mr. Cusano for further details.
- Meeting for Altar Servers Tuesday, April 19th during 5th period lunch for 7th and 8th graders, and 6th period lunch for 9th and 10th If you are an altar server at your parish and would like an active role here at CBA, please come to Campus Ministry during your lunch period. Plan to bring your lunch so you can get down to Campus Ministry quickly! Also welcome at the meeting, if you are not presently an altar server but would like to be trained to be one, come on down!
- The following students are signed up to volunteer at the Samaritan Center on TODAY. Please let Mrs. Finlay know if you can’t go. Please meet in Campus Ministry Monday directly after the last bell: Mikayla Santulli, Bridget O”Hern, Virginia Nash, Liz Romagnoli, Olivia Moffa, Jake Swanson, Hannah Aldrich, Ethan Snyder, Rebekah Lubinga.
- Select Chorus will be rehearsing TODAY and tomorrow after school. Please notify Mr. Copps of any conflicts.
- ATTENTION JUNIORS: Ms McGinty will be taking reservations for prom May 2nd-May 6th throughout the school day and after school in room 405. The cost is $80 per person, check payable to Christian Brothers Academy. No reservations or payment will be taken without signed consent, and, if applicable, guest forms. Any questions, please see Ms McG. Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all there!!!