- This week we will be starting a clothing drive for our twin school in Kenya and the drive will go until Spring break. We will be collecting any clothing with the name or logo of CBA. This can include sports clothing, homecoming shirts or any article of clothing with CBA on them. Each grade will have their own box outside of the main office where you can drop-off the Please contribute any CBA clothing that you no longer want. Thank you!!
- Attention girl’s Grades 8-11: if you are interested in playing JV or Varsity soccer next fall, there will be a mandatory meeting tomorrow at 2:45 in Room 308. Please let Mr. Scott or Ms. Stedman know if you cannot attend.
- Please check the lost and found table outside the main office this week for your lost items. You can check in the main office for lost books, notebooks, binders and/or folders. Any items on the lost and found table not collected by Friday will go to good will.
- Starting Monday, May 2 after break, there will be bow ties available for sale in the cafeteria during lunches or in the Main Office. The bow ties are made by women in the Kenyan village where Junior Toby O’Kongo lives. Ties are 30.00 and all proceeds go to Toby’s village to help the people toward an independent and prosperous future. Please help support Toby and his village, and wear your beautiful bow tie with pride!
- CBA booster Apparel sale TODAY, April 20th from 4:30-7:00 in the main office hallway.
- Orchestra will rehearse on tomorrow, April 21st – 4th
- Volunteer opportunity for seniors: ARISE at the Farm is having a spring camp during the week of our spring break, April 25-29, from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Volunteer applications can be found on their website: ariseinc.org Contact person is Laura Little 687-6727.
- Student Senate Elections: Student Senate elections for next year’s sophomore, junior and senior classes will be on Thursday, May 19th. If interested in running, sign up outside Room 210 (Mr. Mullaney’s room) before Friday, May 13th. Please see Alison Croucher, Eric Little, Mr. Mullaney or Mr. Cusano for further details.
- ATTENTION JUNIORS: Ms McGinty will be taking reservations for prom May 2nd-May 6th throughout the school day and after school in room 405. The cost is $80 per person, check payable to Christian Brothers Academy. No reservations or payment will be taken without signed consent, and, if applicable, guest forms. Any questions, please see Ms McG. Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all there!!!
- Senior Girls: Please pick up your graduation gown from Mrs. Mulcahey in the front office. The cost is $23.
Senior Boys: Remember to bring your $20 deposit and have Tuxedo Junction measure you for your graduation tux during lunch Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday this week. You can order your senior ball tux at the same time if you wish. Tuxes will be delivered to CBA prior to graduation and the senior ball.
Junior Boys: If you’d like to be measured for your jr. prom tuxedo and have it delivered to you here at CBA prior to the prom, remember to bring your $20 deposit and have Tuxedo Junction measure you during lunch Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday this week.
- Attention Junior and Senior Phys Ed Classes: Report to the LGI TODAY and