- There will be another meeting for the Greenhouse Club TODAY from 2:50 until 3:15. If you are interested, there is still time to join. Bring your artistic talents – we are making posters! See you there!
- Grades 8-12: CNYAHEC is now accepting applications for a wide variety of summer camps in the medical work force field. The application deadline for the following camps will be May 22, 2015: MASH Camp (entering gr. 8 & 9), MedQuest (entering gr. 11 & 12), and HealthQuest (entering gr. 10-12). For additional information, please see Mr. Dopkowski in the guidance office
- Attention BOYS: The end of the marking next Friday, 5/1, reminds all CBA boys to make sure hair is cut to dress code before the new marking period begins Monday, May 4th. Boys, make sure your hair is cut above the eyebrows, above the ears, and above the collar before Monday, May 4th.
- Attention ALL Girls: There will be a STEM event on Saturday, April 25th from 9:00am to 3:30pm at SUNY ESF. This exciting conference will help you learn about careers in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Any girl that is interested can come get more information and a registration form in the Guidance Office.
1. The following students have signed up to volunteer with the kindergarten children at Seymour Elementary TODAY. Please meet directly after the bell rings in Campus Ministry as we need to leave immediately: Rachel Ziemba, Audrey Johnston, Clay Jarvis, Meredith Strott, Kevin Underwood, MacKenzie Griffith, Toby Okongo, Marina Hatem, David Siegel.
2. Seniors: remember, you have not completed your senior service until you submit your essay – make sure you get this to Campus Ministry!
3. Attention All Juniors: Your homeroom teacher will be bringing you to the LGI immediately after homeroom this Friday for a mandatory meeting. The first part of the morning will be a college panel and then you will hear from a special guest speaker. Please be on your best behavior. You will be dismissed at approximately 11:15AM to get ready for prom.
4. Attention JUNIORS: If you plan to attend Friday’s after Prom party, you are invited to compete in the 2nd annual Trivia Contest. Teams of 4 will compete answering questions from many different subjects. TO SIGN UP: email Mrs. McCann this week at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Sign up when you arrive to the After Party. To sign up: You need to provide your 4 team members and an APPROPRIATE Team Name!
5. Attention JUNIORS: If you are interested in helping with your Senior Yearbook, stop by this week to pick up a form from Mrs. McCann in room 106.
6. Senior Girls: Have you picked up your graduation gown from Mrs. Mulcahey in the main office? Cost is $27 (cash or check).
7. Calling all Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors: URGENT! Last chance to sign up! If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday evening, April 25th, please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office.
8. Hey Seniors, last chance to make a splash! We need you for the upcoming Senior Car Wash on Saturday, 5/2. Tickets and volunteer forms were distributed in Homeroom. The more $ we raise, the better your post-prom party will be!