Comments : 0
- There will be another meeting for the Greenhouse Club TODAY from 2:50 until 3:15. If you are interested, there is still time to join. Bring your artistic talents – we are making posters! See you there!
- Grades 8-12: CNYAHEC is now accepting applications for a wide variety of summer camps in the medical work force field. The application deadline for the following camps will be May 22, 2015: MASH Camp (entering gr. 8 & 9), MedQuest (entering gr. 11 & 12), and HealthQuest (entering gr. 10-12). For additional information, please see Mr. Dopkowski in the guidance office
- Attention BOYS: The end of the marking next Friday, 5/1, reminds all CBA boys to make sure hair is cut to dress code before the new marking period begins Monday, May 4th. Boys, make sure your hair is cut above the eyebrows, above the ears, and above the collar before Monday, May 4th.
- Attention ALL Girls: There will be a STEM event on Saturday, April 25th from 9:00am to 3:30pm at SUNY ESF. This exciting conference will help you learn about careers in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Any girl that is interested can come get more information and a registration form in the Guidance Office.
- 8th Graders: Please report to your testing room for the NYS math exam immediately at the end of homeroom announcements. Reminder – Students in homerooms 109, 111, 201, and 203 will be testing in the cafeteria today. Please remember to put your cell phone in your locker and bring your sharpened #2 pencil and calculator today.
- Contact Community Services: Are you committed to helping your peers make good choices? Do you feel comfortable expressing your thoughts and opinions through some form of media? Teen Talk is looking for applicants for the 2015-16 school year. Interested candidates stop into the guidance office for information and an application.
- To anyone signed up to take the SAT at CBA on May 2nd. Please check out the roster on the bulletin board outside the Guidance Office. If you thought you were signed up and your name is NOT on the roster, come see Mrs. Brown right away!
- Attention JUNIORS: If you are interested in helping with your Senior Yearbook, stop by this week to pick up a form from Mrs. McCann in room 106.
- Hey Seniors, last chance to make a splash! We need you for the upcoming Senior Car Wash on Saturday, 5/2. Tickets and volunteer forms were distributed in Homeroom. The more $ we raise, the better your post-prom party will be!