- There will be a mandatory meeting for all members of the Neuroscience Club TODAY after school at 2:45 in Ms. Brasor’s room (314).
- Upper Room will be meeting on Wednesday April 29th from 2:45-3:30. See Mr. Cusano if you plan to attend or not.
- Grades 8-12: CNYAHEC is now accepting applications for a wide variety of summer camps in the medical work force field. The application deadline for the following camps will be May 22, 2015: MASH Camp (entering gr. 8 & 9), MedQuest (entering gr. 11 & 12), and HealthQuest (entering gr. 10-12). For additional information, please see Mr. Dopkowski in the guidance office
- Attention BOYS: The end of the marking next Friday, 5/1, reminds all CBA boys to make sure hair is cut to dress code before the new marking period begins Monday, May 4th. Boys, make sure your hair is cut above the eyebrows, above the ears, and above the collar before Monday, May 4th.
- Attention ALL Girls: There will be a STEM event on Saturday, April 25th from 9:00am to 3:30pm at SUNY ESF. This exciting conference will help you learn about careers in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Any girl that is interested can come get more information and a registration form in the Guidance Office.
- Attention Junior High Lasallian: On Thursday, April 30th we will have a meeting from 2:45-3:15 to plan our participation in the LipDub video on Founder’s Day. Please meet in room 401!
- Attention 7th graders: Anyone interested in helping out with artwork for the Grandparents’ Mass is invited to a meeting with Mrs. Major on Wednesday, April 29th in room 401 from 2:45 – 3:15pm. If you would like to help out with art for the mass, but cannot make the meeting, please see Mrs. Major.
- The following students have signed up to volunteer at the Samaritan Center today. Please meet in Campus Ministry directly after school: Nick Thurlow, Dan Nerenhausen, Kang Ji, Jillian Henson, David Siegel, Justin Strott, Julie Cuomo, Stephen Fournier, Rachel Ziemba, Marina Hatem. If you cannot go, please let Mrs. Finlay know.
- All students who signed up or want to sign up to run or walk with Team CBA in the Charities For Children run on May 17: there will be a short meeting after school Tuesday so you can fill out a registration form. If you can’t come at that time, please stop down to Campus Ministry before Wednesday afternoon to fill out the form. There is still room for new sign-ups!!!
- Contact Community Services: Are you committed to helping your peers make good choices? Do you feel comfortable expressing your thoughts and opinions through some form of media? Teen Talk is looking for applicants for the 2015-16 school year. Interested candidates stop into the guidance office for information and an application.
4. To anyone signed up to take the SAT at CBA on May 2nd. Please check out the roster on the bulletin board outside the Guidance Office. If you thought you were signed up and your name is NOT on the roster, come see Mrs. Brown right away!
- Attention JUNIORS: If you are interested in helping with your Senior Yearbook, stop by this week to pick up a form from Mrs. McCann in room 106.
- Hey Seniors, last chance to make a splash! We need you for the upcoming Senior Car Wash on Saturday, 5/2. Tickets and volunteer forms were distributed in Homeroom. The more $ we raise, the better your post-prom party will be!