1. All CBA Lacrosse, baseball, and softball players: Many of you have forgotten the fire code ordinance prohibiting storage of any of your equipment on the hallway floor near the exit doors under the first floor stairs. If you must store your equipment in school, you must put it on the racks provided or in the storage room, leaving a walkway down the middle.
2. All Students:
Polo shirts must be tucked in all day, every day, and your pants must have belts.
Students found chronically violating this long standing dress code expectation will be required to return to wearing oxford shirts and ties.
1. Junior High Talent show sign-ups are in room 101 before and after school with Mrs. Albicelli until Thursday. During lunch, you can see a representative for questions you may have. See the rules outside room 101.
2. This Friday from 6-9 is the junior high talent show in the LGI. $5 admission gets you in the door and snacks at intermission. See you there!
3. There is a meeting this Thursday for Junior High student senators to finalize plans for Friday in room 101.
1. Attention All Students Taking the SAT at CBA this Saturday: Please be at CBA at 7:30am this Saturday. You will need to bring your Admission Ticket (with a photo), a current photo ID, #2 pencils (not mechanical), a calculator, and a few quick snacks for during your breaks. Do not bring your cell phone! College Board has strict regulations regarding testing and cell phones are not allowed. Please be prompt so we can start on time! Thank you and Good Luck!
2. Attention Juniors: Just a reminder that prom reservations may be made with Ms. McGinty through
May 2nd. The cost is $80 per person. Payment, policy forms and guest forms must be turned in at the time reservations are made. NO reservations will be taken without payment and proper paperwork. Thanks! Any questions, please see Ms McGinty in room 405.
3. Attention Senior Girls:
Last September, you completed order forms for Herff to make your graduation gowns.
Your gowns have arrived and must be picked up at Mrs. Klein’s desk in the office. Cost is $25 cash or check payable to “CBA”.
4. There will be service at the Samaritan Center on Monday May 5 after school. Sign up in Campus
5. There will be a Lasallian Youth meeting on Tuesday, May 6th after school in the Chapel. The meeting
will be brief.