Comments : 0
- Starting TODAY after break, there will be bow ties available for sale in the cafeteria during lunches or in the Main Office. The bow ties are made by women in the Kenyan village where Junior Toby O’Kongo lives. Ties are 30.00 and all proceeds go to Toby’s village to help the people toward an independent and prosperous future. Please help support Toby and his village, and wear your beautiful bow tie with pride!
- “Attention all students taking the SAT at CBA on this Saturday, May 7th: You must arrive to CBA at 7:45AM! Please bring number two pencils, your admission ticket, photo ID and an approved calculator. Please check the rosters posted outside of the guidance office to make sure your name is included. If your name is not there, please see Mrs. Brown ASAP.”
- Founder’s Day Lunch and Ice Cream order – Big thanks to the Parents Club who will be paying for all of our lunches on Founder’s Day! You will also have the opportunity to purchase Gannon’s ice cream at the reduced price of $2.50 if you like. If you want ice cream you must PRE-ORDER AND PRE-PAY during homeroom by Friday. You will have the choice of cookies and cream, chocolate with raspberry ribbon, or mint chocolate chip. Everything will be in cups, pre-scooped. The order goes in Friday afternoon. Thanks,
- Student Senate Elections: Student Senate elections for next year’s sophomore, junior and senior classes will be on Thursday, May 19th. If interested in running, sign up outside Room 210 (Mr. Mullaney’s room) before Friday, May 13th. Please see Alison Croucher, Eric Little, Mr. Mullaney or Mr. Cusano for further detail
- ATTENTION JUNIORS!Ms McGinty will be taking reservations for prom May 2nd-May 6th throughout the school day and after school in room 405. The cost is $80 per person, check payable to Christian Brothers Academy. No reservations or payment will be taken without signed consent, and, if applicable, guest forms. Any questions, please see Ms McG. Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all there!!!
- ATTENTION SENIORS! You are cordially invited to attend the inaugural Senior Luncheon on Thursday, May 26th at Drumlins from 11:30 am-1:30 pm. This new event will provide an opportunity for the Alumni Association to formally welcome you as our newest graduates. Enjoy a delicious lunch while you network with alumni from all eras. Be inspired by a presentation from a Distinguished Alumni Award Recipient. The winner of the 2016 Alumni Association Distinguished Senior Award will be announced. PLEASE RSVP (REGRETS ONLY) by May 19th to: email@example.com. We hope you will make every effort to attend. (HR TEACHERS: PLEASE PASS OUT FLYERS TO ALL STUDENTS…thanks so much!)
- SPANISH CLUB MEMEBERS: Celebrate Cinco de mayo tomorrow by wearing your Spanish club shirt! Regular dress code for pants and shoes.