1. If you are participating in the FOUNDERS DAY SKIT, plan on attending a rehearsal for your skit during your lunch period this week! 7th and 8th graders on Friday in 109, 9th graders Wednesday in room 208, 10th graders on Thursday in 208, and 11th graders on Thursday in 211! See you all there!
2. “Mom’s” the word! Remember your Mom on this Sunday – Mothers Day! Please support The Greenhouse Club by purchasing a beautiful potted flowering plant on May 6th and 7th during the lunch periods. First come, first served…all plants prices $1.00 – $7.00 One stop shopping at CBA!
3. The Rotary Club of Dewitt is seeking volunteers willing to help at our annual Pancake Day on Saturday, May 9th under the big tent at Shoppingtown Mall from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Please to contact MaryAnne Stark at 399-2871.
4. Some students in Human Relations class are collecting gently used or new sports equipment to be delivered to local programs providing them to needy children. Drop off shoes, equipment, etc. in the big plastic bins in the Main Office and near the gym locker rooms anytime between May 4 and June 1. For more information, see Mrs. Stedman or Campus Ministry.
- Volunteering at Seymour Elementary scheduled for this Thursday has been postponed until the next Thursday, May 14. Please sign up in Campus Ministry.
2. Service Opportunity We need 8 students to volunteer at the Samaritan Center after school on Monday, May 18th. Sign up in Campus Ministry.
- The Senior Class of 2015 is cordially invited to this year’s student drama showcase this Friday, May 8, at 7:00PM in the LGI. The program will feature four original one-act plays by playwrights from Mr. Benware’s Creative Writing Class, as well as Shakespeare monologues and some improv surprises. Admission is only $2.00 – See you there!
- All students who signed up or want to sign up to run or walk with Team CBA in the Charities For Children Run on May 17: there will be a short meeting after school Tuesday so you can fill out a registration form. If you can’t come at that time, please stop down to Campus Ministry before Wednesday afternoon to fill out the form. There is still room for new sign-ups!!!
- Senior Girls : Remember to pick-up your graduation gowns at Mrs. Mulcahey’s desk in the main office. They are $27.
6. Senior Boys: If you haven’t already ordered your Graduation attire, please do so this week. Check your mail at home in regards to specifics as the letter went out In late March. We recommend ordering at Tuxedo Junction, as they will deliver it here for you after the senior breakfast.