- There will be bow ties available for sale in the cafeteria during lunches or in the Main Office. The bow ties are made by women in the Kenyan village where Junior Toby O’Kongo lives. Ties are $30.00 and all proceeds go to Toby’s village to help the people toward an independent and prosperous future. Please help support Toby and his village, and wear your beautiful bow tie with pride!
- Anyone taking the SATs tomorrow, please arrive at 7:30 am and no later than 7:45 a.m.
- Founder’s Day Lunch and Ice Cream order – Big thanks to the Parents Club who will be paying for all of our lunches on Founder’s Day! You will also have the opportunity to purchase Gannon’s ice cream at the reduced price of $2.50 if you like. If you want ice cream you must PRE-ORDER AND PRE-PAY during homeroom by TODAY. You will have the choice of cookies and cream, chocolate with raspberry ribbon, or mint chocolate chip. Everything will be in cups, pre-scooped. The order goes in Friday afternoon. Thanks,
- Student Senate Elections: Student Senate elections for next year’s sophomore, junior and senior classes will be on Thursday, May 19th. If interested in running, sign up outside Room 210 (Mr. Mullaney’s room) before Friday, May 13th. Please see Alison Croucher, Eric Little, Mr. Mullaney or Mr. Cusano for further detail
- ATTENTION JUNIORS!Ms McGinty will be taking reservations for prom May 2nd-May 6th throughout the school day and after school in room 405. The cost is $80 per person, check payable to Christian Brothers Academy. No reservations or payment will be taken without signed consent, and, if applicable, guest forms. Any questions, please see Ms McG. Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all there!!!
- This year’s LAST Girls Group meeting will be Tuesday May 10th at 2:45 PM in the LGI. We have a very special guest speaker coming! David Watson is the dad of Jenni-Lyn Watson who was murdered by her boyfriend in 2010. He is coming to CBA to talk about healthy versus unhealthy relationships.
- Senior Boys: Tuxedo Junction will be delivering your Senior Ball Tuxes to the LGI area starting between 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on your last day of classes, Wednesday, May 11th. If you forget to pick them up, you will have to drive to their store to get them. Graduation Tuxes will be delivered to you at your 2nd graduation rehearsal following your senior breakfast on June 3rd.
- Senior Girls: Make sure you pick up your graduation gown from Mrs. Mulcahey in the front office. Cost is $23.
- All Seniors: Remember to wear your college tee-shirts to home room and graduation practice on Thursday, May 12th for the annual senior class photo in the shirts of your chosen college. You will be dismissed immediately following practice at approximately 10:45.
- Juniors: If you are attending the senior ball Friday, May 13th or your junior prom on Friday, May 20th and must use school time to prepare for the ball or prom on these days, you will be allowed to dismiss no earlier than the end of 4th period at 11:10 a.m. on these days only if you must bring a note to the front office receptionist from your parent giving consent for your early dismissal.
Friday May 20 from 11:00 – 1:30 pm, immediately following the Junior Prom
The after prom party committee needs your help! The Post Prom Party was started several years ago as a way to keep the kids in a safe alcohol and drug-free environment, where they can be together after the fun of the prom has ended. The night is filled with bowling, food and a raffle for prizes. The raffle is a highlight of the event, and intended to keep the kids at the post prom party until the end.
Please help ensure our Juniors have a safe and fun Prom evening by supporting the Post Prom Party! We are asking you to donate a gift – big or small – to the raffle. Throughout the party, our announcer will draw names for the raffle prizes. Our hope it to collect enough prizes so that each Junior will leave the party with something as they have in years past. Please consider donating gift cards (approximately $20) or get together with other families to donate a large item. If you don’t have the time to shop, cash donations will be accepted and we will do the shopping for you! Thank you for your support in making the post Prom party a success!!
Donations may be dropped off in the Main Office in the Post Prom Raffle Box
SMALL GIFT IDEAS – LARGE GIFT IDEAS-
GIFT CARDS FOR XBOX ONE, PS4
MOES, 5 GUYS, IPAD, TV, MINI FRIDGE
CHIPOTLE, GAS GIRL/BOY BASKET
ITUNES, BEST BUY CONCERT/SPORTS TIX
NAIL SALON, DICKS HEADPHONES- IE. BEATS
MOVIE TIX, SEPHORA JEWELRY, DESIGNER PURSE
CLOTHING STORES, ETC SPEAKERS, BLU-RAY PLAYER