There is a lost and found table near the Main Office. Please claim your lost items before they go to
Attention Junior High Lasallian…We invite all 7th and 8th graders who have participated in Junior High Lasallian this year to our next meeting next Tuesday. May 13th from 2:45-3:30. Please join us for a celebration of your work this year, a celebration of our 8th graders heading off to high school and a time to reflect on how service has impacted our year together. Hope to see you then!
1. Attention Senior Girls:
Your graduation gowns must be picked up at Mrs. Klein’s desk in the office. Cost is $25 cash or check payable to “CBA”.
2. Attention Seniors:
- Yearbooks will be handed out to you in homeroom on Tuesday, May 13th.
- Wed., May 14th is your last official day of classes.
- Thursday, May 15th is Founders day… You must where a shirt of the college you are going to attend for the class photo. You must report to homeroom by 8:10 a.m. Then, mandatory graduation rehearsal #1 and textbook return for those of you that are exempted from tests will take place in the main gym from 8:24 a.m.-9:55 a.m. Mass is planned to begin in the stadium at 10:00 a.m. followed by a senior honor event and outdoor picnic. Seniors are free to go home directly from the stadium following the honor event and picnic.
3. Any students presently in grades 9-11 interested in running for Student Senate for 2014-2015 should have signed up in room 208. This week students may campaign in classrooms, but no posters are allowed in the hallways. There are four senators and 1 president per grade. Elections will be in homeroom on Monday the 12th.
4. ATTN FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORES: The SAT Biology Subject Test review sessions will begin to meet every Monday and Thursday starting this week from 2:45PM-3:30PM in room 303 with Mr. Atwood . Please mark this date on your calendars and take advantage of this great studying tool for the upcoming test. Any questions please see Mr. Dopkowski or Mr. Atwood.