- If you are participating in the FOUNDERS DAY SKIT, plan on attending a rehearsal for your skit during your lunch period this week! 10th graders on Thursday in 208, and 11th graders on Thursday in 211, 7th and 8th graders on Friday in 109! See you all there!
2. “Mom’s” the word! Remember your Mom this Sunday – Mothers Day! Please support The Greenhouse Club by purchasing a beautiful potted flowering plant TODAY during the lunch periods. First come, first served…all plants prices $1.00 – $7.00 One stop shopping at CBA!
3. The Rotary Club of Dewitt is seeking volunteers willing to help at our annual Pancake Day on Saturday, May 9th under the big tent at Shoppingtown Mall from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Please to contact MaryAnne Stark at 399-2871.
- Some students in Human Relations class are collecting gently used or new sports equipment to be delivered to local programs providing them to needy children. Drop off shoes, equipment, etc. in the big plastic bins in the Main Office and near the gym locker rooms anytime between May 4 and June 1. For more information, see Mrs. Stedman or Campus Ministry.
- Junior High Students: Don’t forget Friday night is the Homeroom Olympics here at CBA. The event will be 7-9:30 and all junior high students are welcome. The cost is $5 at the door. Please enter through the main doors. *** Also, for those students coming Friday night, don’t forget to sign up for one or more of the competitions in your homeroom this week. However, you don’t need to compete to come – you can just come and cheer on your classmates! Everyone is welcome!!!
- 1. Lip Dub Cast: We will have an additional rehearsal TODAY at 2:45 in room 310! Please see Mrs. Moore if you cannot attend.
- Attention Seniors: Reservations and payment for the Senior Ball Pre-Party (which includes dinner and transportation to the Ball) were due on May 4th, If you are interested in attending, you must bring the $40 payment to the Main Office by Friday May 6th or reservations will be closed.
- Attention Seniors: If anyone does NOT have a college t-shirt to wear on Founder’s Day, please see Mrs. Brown ASAP!
4. Service Opportunity We need 8 students to volunteer at the Samaritan Center after school on Monday, May 18th. Sign up in Campus Ministry.
- The Senior Class of 2015 is cordially invited to this year’s student drama showcase this Friday, May 8, at 7:00PM in the LGI. The program will feature four original one-act plays by playwrights from Mr. Benware’s Creative Writing Class, as well as Shakespeare monologues and some improv surprises. Admission is only $2.00 – See you there!
- Attention Seniors: Seniors are expected to report to homeroom and be in school all day Thursday, May 14th for graduation rehearsal, founders day events, lunch, textbook return, and closing assembly at end of day.
- Locker Cleanout: Please plan on removing all your personal belongings, except textbooks, from your hall and P.E. lockers by end of day May 13th. Your textbooks must be removed by end of day May 14th. You are responsible for the removal of any graffitti, tape, magnets, adhesives, and any kind of object(s) used to purposely “set” or “jam” your lockers. Students will be charged up to $100 in repair and replacement costs for any locker found to be damaged. For example, if you purposely “jammed” or “set” your lockers to open without combination and CBA finds your dial lock unit needs replacing, you will pay $100 in replacement costs; Another example, if your locker has permanent ink or adhesives that you can’t get off, our you will be charged up to $50 in cleaning and maintenance fees.
- Textbook Return: Following your morning graduation rehearsal in the Callahan Gym and the Founders Day event and lunch outdoors, you will be returning to the LGI at 1:00 to hear names of all seniors exempt from senior exams. Seniors will be sent to lockers to retrieve textbooks for classes you are test exempt in to return these textbooks in rooms 205 & 207.
- Senior Girls : Remember to pick-up your graduation gowns at Mrs. Mulcahey’s desk in the main office. They are $27.
- Senior Boys: If you haven’t already ordered your Graduation attire, please do so this week. Check your mail at home in regards to specifics as the letter went out in late March. We recommend ordering at Tuxedo Junction, as they will deliver it here for you after the senior breakfast.