There is a lost and found table near the Main Office. Unclaimed items will be donated to Good Will.
Attention Junior High Lasallian…We invite all 7th and 8th graders who have participated in Junior High Lasallian this year to our next meeting next Tuesday. May 13th from 2:45-3:30. Please join us for a celebration of your work this year, a celebration of our 8th graders heading off to high school and a time to reflect on how service has impacted our year together. Hope to see you then!
- Attention Senior Girls:
Your graduation gowns must be picked up at Mrs. Klein’s desk in the office. Cost is $25 cash or check
payable to “CBA”.
- Attention Seniors:
- Any students presently in grades 9-11 interested in running for Student Senate for 2014-2015 should have signed up in room 208. This week students may campaign in classrooms, but no posters are allowed in the hallways. There are four senators and 1 president per grade. Elections will be in homeroom on Monday the 12th.
- Yearbooks will be handed out to you in homeroom on Tuesday, May 13th.
- Wed., May 14th is your last official day of classes.
- Thursday, May 15th is Founders day… You must where a shirt of the college you are going to attend for the class photo. You must report to homeroom by 8:10 a.m. Then, mandatory graduation rehearsal #1 and textbook return for those of you that are exempted from tests will take place in the main gym from 8:24 a.m.-9:55 a.m. Mass is planned to begin in the stadium at 10:00 a.m. followed by a senior honor event and outdoor picnic. Seniors are free to go home directly from the stadium following the honor event and picnic.
4. Summer Driving Education at Bishop Grimes and Bishop Ludden will begin on July 1, 2014. This is available to any student who is 16 or older by July 1, 2014 regardless of what high school they attend. Registration forms and information can be found in the guidance office.
- Attention Juniors: If your parents were unable to attend either of the College Information Sessions, please stop by the Guidance Office to pick up a packet of information from your counselor. Thank you!!