Comments : 0
- All students participating in the Founder’s Day SKIT will have a full rehearsal Tuesday morning at 7:30 sharp in the main gym. This includes actors, voices and lighting people.
- Multicultural Club members who will be in LIPDUB together please meet briefly after school on Monday.
- Some students in Human Relations class are collecting gently used or new sports equipment to be delivered to local programs providing them to needy children. Drop off shoes, equipment, etc. in the big plastic bins in the Main Office and near the gym locker rooms anytime between May 4 and June 1. For more information, see Mrs. Stedman or Campus Ministry.
- Attention Junior High Lasallian: Today after school we will be making signs for the LipDub video. If you are available anytime between 2:45 & 3:15, please join Mrs. Major in room 401
1. Service Opportunity We need 8 students to volunteer at the Samaritan Center after school on Monday, May 18th. Sign up in Campus Ministry.
- Help! Campus Ministry still needs a few students to volunteer after school Thursday at Seymour Elementary. We leave directly after school and are back by 4 o’clock. You will read to kindergarten students. Sign up in Campus Ministry.
- Attention Seniors: Seniors are expected to report to homeroom and be in school all day Thursday, May 14th for graduation rehearsal, founders day events, lunch, textbook return, and closing assembly at end of day.
- Locker Cleanout: Please plan on removing all your personal belongings, except textbooks, from your hall and P.E. lockers by end of day May 13th. Your textbooks must be removed by end of day May 14th. You are responsible for the removal of any grafitti, tape, magnets, adhesives, and any kind of object(s) used to purposely “set” or “jam” your lockers. Students will be charged up to $100 in repair and replacement costs for any locker found to be damaged. For example, if you purposely “jammed” or “set” your lockers to open without combination and CBA finds your dial lock unit needs replacing, you will pay $100 in replacement costs; Another example, if your locker has permanent ink or adhesives that you can’t get off, or you will be charged up to $50 in cleaning and maintenance fees.
- Textbook Return: Following your morning graduation rehearsal in the Callahan Gym and the Founders Day event and lunch outdoors, you will be returning to the LGI at 1:00 to hear names of all seniors exempt from senior exams. Seniors will be sent to lockers to retrieve textbooks for classes you are test exempt in to return these textbooks in rooms 205 & 207.
- Seniors: Girls : Remember to pick-up your graduation gowns at Mrs. Mulcahey’s desk in the main office. They are $27. Boys: If you haven’t already ordered your Graduation attire, please do so this week. Check your mail at home in regards to specifics as the letter went out In late March. We recommend ordering at Tuxedo Junction, as they will deliver it here for you after the senior breakfast.