- Parents Club will be providing a picnic lunch for all students & faculty on Thursday, Founders Day.
Lunch will be: hot dog or hamburger or veggie burger, chips, potato salad, water & ice cream.
- Some students in Human Relations class are collecting gently used or new sports equipment to be delivered to local programs providing them to needy children. Drop off shoes, equipment, etc. in the big plastic bins in the Main Office and near the gym locker rooms anytime between May 4 and June 1. For more information, see Mrs. Stedman or Campus Ministry.
- Attention Students in Grades 10 and 11: Le Moyne College is offering its Summer Scholars Program for students finishing grades 10 and 11. If you are interested in taking a college level course this summer, please stop by the Guidance Office for information and an application. You may also go to the Le Moyne College website (www.lemoyne.edu) under Admissions tab for more information, but you must apply via the Guidance Office so we can include a copy of your transcript and report card. See your counselor if you have any questions. The deadline to apply is June 8th.
- The Underground has arrived! Get yours during 7th period lunch today and tomorrow!
3. Service Opportunity We need 8 students to volunteer at the Samaritan Center after school on Monday, May 18th. Sign up in Campus Ministry.
- Help! Campus Ministry still needs a few students to volunteer after school Thursday at Seymour Elementary. We leave directly after school and are back by 4 o’clock. You will read to kindergarten students. Sign up in Campus Ministry.
- Attention Seniors: Seniors are expected to report to homeroom and be in school all day Thursday, May 14th for graduation rehearsal, founders day events, lunch, textbook return, and closing assembly at end of day.
- Locker Cleanout: Please plan on removing all your personal belongings, except textbooks, from your hall and P.E. lockers by end of day May 13th. Your textbooks must be removed by end of day May 14th. You are responsible for the removal of any grafitti, tape, magnets, adhesives, and any kind of object(s) used to purposely “set” or “jam” your lockers. Students will be charged up to $100 in repair and replacement costs for any locker found to be damaged. For example, if you purposely “jammed” or “set” your lockers to open without combination and CBA finds your dial lock unit needs replacing, you will pay $100 in replacement costs; Another example, if your locker has permanent ink or adhesives that you can’t get off, or you will be charged up to $50 in cleaning and maintenance fees.
- Textbook Return: Following your morning graduation rehearsal in the Callahan Gym and the Founders Day event and lunch outdoors, you will be returning to the LGI at 1:00 to hear names of all seniors exempt from senior exams. Seniors will be sent to lockers to retrieve textbooks for classes you are test exempt in to return these textbooks in rooms 205 & 207.
- Senior Girls : Remember to pick-up your graduation gowns at Mrs. Mulcahey’s desk in the main office. They are $27. Senior Boys: If you haven’t already ordered your Graduation attire, please do so this week. Check your mail at home in regards to specifics as the letter went out In late March. We recommend ordering at Tuxedo Junction, as they will deliver it here for you after the senior breakfast.