The following students should see Mrs. Demers in the Main Office sometime today to pick up an envelope: Joshua Brown, Matt Burns, Robert Cain, Tim Decker, Anthony Do, David Siegel, Joseph Sullivan
1. Attention 7th-11th grade students: Remember to wear purple and/or gold shirts along with your dress code pants and shoes for Thursday’s Founder’s Day activities.
2. Attention all students: Founders Day is Thursday, May 15. Lunch will be provided by the Parents Club at no charge to you. You will have a choice of hot dog, hamburger, or a vegetarian option, plus mac salad and corn on the cob. There will also be ice cream. We are planning an outdoor Mass and cookout so pray for good weather!
3. Copies of The Underground may be picked up today and tomorrow during lunch.
4. There is a lost and found table near the Main Office. Unclaimed items will be donated to Good Will. In the Main Office we have several pairs of unclaimed eyeglasses, keys, and jewelry.
5. All Beauty and the Beast cast members should pick up their DVD in the main office. All DVDs must be claimed by the last day of classes.
- Attention Junior High Lasallian: We invite all 7th and 8th graders who have participated in Junior High Lasallian this year to our meeting today from 2:45-3:30. Please join us for a celebration of your work this year, a celebration of our 8th graders heading off to high school and a time to reflect on how service has impacted our year together. Hope to see you then!
- Hey Seniors – As you “leave the scene”…think green!! Please deposit paperback novels, dictionaries, old summer reading list books, SAT Prep books, study guides, etc. into the box in the hall. We are also Collecting “gently used” or new school supplies. Any unwanted “dress code” clothes can be turned in to the main office too. Thank you for your donations…and a tree thanks you too!
- Attention Seniors: Remember to wear tee shirts from your chosen college along with dress code pants and shoes for Thursday’s Founder’s Day activities. A senior class photo will be taken at your graduation rehearsal after homeroom.
- Attention Senior Girls: Your graduation gowns must be picked up at Mrs. Klein’s desk in the office. Cost is $25 cash or check payable to “CBA”.
- Attn. Seniors:
- Yearbooks will be handed out to you in homeroom on Tuesday, May 13th.
- Wed., May 14th is your last official day of classes.
- Thursday, May 15th is Founders day… You must where a shirt of the college you are going to attend for the class photo. You must report to homeroom by 8:10 a.m. Then, mandatory graduation rehearsal #1 and textbook return for those of you that are exempted from tests will take place in the main gym from 8:24 a.m.-9:55 a.m. Mass is planned to begin in the stadium at 10:00 a.m. followed by a senior honor event and outdoor picnic. Seniors are free to go home directly from the stadium following the honor event and picnic.
5. Attn Seniors: Your lockers need to be completely cleaned out; All tape, magnets, graffiti removed; And, combinations left in good working order with nothing jamming the lock mechanisms by 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 15th. Maintenance and repair fees up to $100 can be assessed to anyone who leaves their locker with damages or with messes from substances, including scotch tape residue, etc. to be cleaned up by maintenance staff. Begin to clear your lockers out today so you don’t have huge piles to take home on Thursday after Founders Day events. Exemptions from senior exams will be read in Thursday’s graduation rehearsal, so those exempt from exams will be able to return your textbooks in to staff in the main gym at end of rehearsal Thursday before Mass.