- If you ordered a Hello Dolly video, please come to the Main Office to pick it up.
- Some students in Human Relations class are collecting gently used or new sports equipment to be delivered to local programs providing them to needy children. Drop off shoes, equipment, etc. in the big plastic bins in the Main Office and near the gym locker rooms through the month of May. For more information, see Mrs. Stedman or Campus Ministry.
1. Juniors: If you ordered prom pictures, please come to the Main Office to pick up.
- If anyone is interested in learning about careers in Health Care. The deadline is May 22nd. Stop in to the guidance office for information.
3. Summer Driver Education at Bishop Grimes and Bishop Ludden will begin on July 7. This is available to any student who is 16 or older by July 7, 2015 regardless of what high school they attend. Registration forms and further information are available in the guidance office.
4. The following students are signed up to volunteer at Seymour Elementary after school today: please come to Campus Ministry immediately after the bell so we can leave. Mickey Pirro, Richa Zirath, Kevin Underwood. We have room for more students, so if you can help, please let Mrs. Finlay know.
- Attention Students in Grades 10 and 11: Le Moyne College is offering its Summer Scholars Program for students finishing grades 10 and 11. If you are interested in taking a college level course this summer, please stop by the Guidance Office for information and an application. You may also go to the Le Moyne College website (www.lemoyne.edu) under Admissions tab for more information, but you must apply via the Guidance Office so we can include a copy of your transcript and report card. See your counselor if you have any questions. The deadline to apply is June 8th.
6. Service Opportunity We need 8 students to volunteer at the Samaritan Center after school on Monday, May 18th. Sign up in Campus Ministry.